• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

MY girlfriend is about to have a vacation in Italy

My girlfriend is about to have a two-week-long vacation in south Italy with her BFF. To give a bit of info, her BFF is recently divorced because she cheated on her ex. She has always been a bit on the slutty side and always encouraged my GF to go out with her, whenever she wanted a girl's night out. DM me if you want to chat about what my GF would do. Me and my GF haven't been intimate for a few months, and I'm not sure how she'll behave.

Hope she hooks up with a well hung Italian the whole two weeks. At least that's what I'd be hoping for. The more my wife cheats on me, the happier I am.

Does your GF cuck you or does she know about your cuck-interests?

She does not know about my interests, but she made some jokes about it in the past and hinted at an interest. For instance, there was an instant where she jokingly said "She wished I had one of those" when we saw male frontal nudity on TV with a hung actor. Or, there were a few cases where someone briefly flirted with her and she flirted back.

But I think her BFF may encourage her. When she first talked with my girlfriend about her divorce, when the topic came to her cheating, my girlfriend said she shouldn't have done that. Her BFF said something along the lines of it was still worth it and my girlfriend would agree if she tried. Her BFF is also the type of person who is very outgoing and I'm sure she will take my girlfriend out on girls' nights everyday during their vacation.

Ever thought about telling her before she leaves something like, "hey, I know you are going to be out in a far away place, with your BFF, two girls, yada yada yada, it's okay if you hook up, just tell me you did", or something like that. Something that might get the conversation going.

Back