• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

My Father Wants to Join

it seems that you specifically gave him this opportunity to get to know the forum, because you have realized that he actually has this interest too. before he raised you, but now you are going to raise him in the right direction

When I walked back in and he was on my computer I did think I was going to lose it and give him hell, but then I thought lets just see what he makes of it and how he reacts. So I let him get on with it. Its a forum not my bank details. He already know I am pro BNWO and will not have white children. I just wanted to see how he would react as he had already been looking while I was out the room.
If he knows all that and if you are that curious, ask what he felt and thought. Only thing you risk is him trying to be in your business more. And if his views are changing then it might not be a bad thing if you don't mind it

To be honest I was more suspicious of him, he has always been a racist, So I was very surprised.
As a middle aged whiteboi your father is from a less enlightened pre-BNWO era. whitebois his age saw far fewer Black people and were more able to suppress their inherent whiteboi desire to submit to Black Men. The submission craving has always existed in the whiteboi psyche of course, but historically whitebois have suppressed it with overt racism.

However your father now lives in a time when IR relations are thrust in our faces from every medium, Blackness is celebrated and white males are denigrated and humiliated. We younger whites have a headstart on Black worship, but the Overton Window shift affects older whitebois too.

I suspect that he is weakening to his inherent submissive nature. By going Black Only you have greatly increased his humiliation and whiteboi submission thrives on humiliation. You can further his humiliation by insulting whiteboi inferiority often and very casually. I would suggest you help him see DarkWanderer and make sure he is well aware of the eager white sissies here.

I personally don't get the inferiority angle.
You were raised in a different time; when MLK said to judge not by the color of skin and white liberals taught Color Blindness.

But this is a new era. Critical Race Theory has debunked Color Blindness as racist -- and demands that we see Black skin and elevate and celebrate the Black race.

CRT also denounces whites as inherently racist and denigrates white males in particular for white privilege.

CRT accurately points out that white male toxic masculinity puts society at risk. This is why we see the 1000% increase in young whitebois becoming trans-girls in support of the BNWO.

All of CRT is being taught in America's schools -- adjusted for grade level -- and it will be expanded under Harris. This may seem confusing because the Overton Window that you knew is shifting sround you.

I really hope so. my parents threw me out the house when they found out I was pregnant and having a black baby, they have hardley spoken to me since. If he is changing his views, that would be great.
Has your mother ever shown any interest in your Black boyfriends? Even a hint...white women tend to show some sign of the pussy tingles around Black Men.

Perhaps you could invite her over when you have a Black Man in the house. She wouldn't have to be Blacked necessarily (although that would be perfect) He could just step out of the bathroom naked and come ask you two where the bath towels are kept. Then make convo for a few minutes while her eyes get big and she stammers. Imagine if she went back home with visions of Black Superiority in her head !

As a middle aged whiteboi your father is from a less enlightened pre-BNWO era. whitebois his age saw far fewer Black people and were more able to suppress their inherent whiteboi desire to submit to Black Men. The submission craving has always existed in the whiteboi psyche of course, but historically whitebois have suppressed it with overt racism.

However your father now lives in a time when IR relations are thrust in our faces from every medium, Blackness is celebrated and white males are denigrated and humiliated. We younger whites have a headstart on Black worship, but the Overton Window shift affects older whitebois too.

I suspect that he is weakening to his inherent submissive nature. By going Black Only you have greatly increased his humiliation and whiteboi submission thrives on humiliation. You can further his humiliation by insulting whiteboi inferiority often and very casually. I would suggest you help him see DarkWanderer and make sure he is well aware of the eager white sissies here.

very eloquently put!😃plus the fact that her father is getting on in years and he is more and more confronted with his mortality,can be enough for any man to take stock/make amends.

plus time changes men. most men..I love both my parents a lot! but there's no denying thst they are priviliged and entitled as fuck and so is everybody around them basically.:oops:I have heard my mom make terribly lewd and racist remarks about black people👎🏻

very eloquently put!😃
thank you ☺️

I love both my parents a lot! but there's no denying thst they are priviliged and entitled as fuck and so is everybody around them basically.:oops:I have heard my mom make terribly lewd and racist remarks about black people👎🏻
Not sure how old you and your parents are or if you are a CD or fully transgender.

Do you parents know you're attracted to Black Men?
Are they aware that you reject their privileged values?

Often white women will speak badly of Black people to cover their pussy tingles. Praise Black Men to your mom and see if she flushes, breathing quickens, or she shifts around uncomfortably.

Hi. my parents are in their sixties and I am early 40s.:) and they don't know that I'm attracted to Africans and arabs, no.. I have always been a closeted sissy bbc whore!;)💄 one of my niecesdoes know. but she and I are very close so she hasn't told anyone in my familes.:) they are aware of colleagues that I hang out with.👍🏻

Back