• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Mrs. BiUKGal back in England with Mr. 10 Inches

Last week I dropped my dear wife Mrs. BiUKGal, at the airport so I am all alone for the holidays. She is now back home and spending Christmas with her high school sweetheart. She has been shopping and preparing for weeks now and was so excited that she will be enjoying his wonderful 10 inches for the next 2 weeks. He not only blessed with a bigger thicker cock compared to my skinny 4 inches but also blessed with superior stamina, allowing her to extract every ounce of pleasure. I last had the pleasure to observe him in action, when he came to visit us in November. Holding his cock in my hand I helped to make him hard, I am in awe of his magnificent manhood. Just watching him, going in and out of her makes me hard and knowing she was getting every ounce of pleasure she deserved. Just thinking about them over the next couples weeks is giving me an almost permanent state of erection. I look forward to our nightly video sessions.

122_2243.jpg

Last week I dropped my dear wife Mrs. BiUKGal, at the airport so I am all alone for the holidays. She is now back home and spending Christmas with her high school sweetheart. She has been shopping and preparing for weeks now and was so excited that she will be enjoying his wonderful 10 inches for the next 2 weeks. He not only blessed with a bigger thicker cock compared to my skinny 4 inches but also blessed with superior stamina, allowing her to extract every ounce of pleasure. I last had the pleasure to observe him in action, when he came to visit us in November. Holding his cock in my hand I helped to make him hard, I am in awe of his magnificent manhood. Just watching him, going in and out of her makes me hard and knowing she was getting every ounce of pleasure she deserved. Just thinking about them over the next couples weeks is giving me an almost permanent state of erection. I look forward to our nightly video sessions.

View attachment 353513
You Are a Great husband.

I spent Christmas with friends and ****** but could not wait to get home to watch my wife having sex with Mr. 10 inches. I got home, connected my laptop to the big screen TV and got naked and started stroking my little cock while talking and watchin them get intimate. I love to watch her kiss other men, those deep long wet kisses with probing tongue. It always amazes me to see her hands trying to hold his big cock because her hands cannot go all the way round and her mouth can only go over the head of his cock. I am even more amazed to watch it go all the way inside her, lost inside her and the way she reacts to every stroke with such pleasurable and intensity. He fucked my beloved wife really good last night and again this morning and I had several good orgasms as a result.

bklyn4.jpg

My wife is leaving today for week with her bull boyfriend. She does not have sex with me anymore unless her bull wants me to join in or watch them or suck his cock. I am friends with another cuck, we met at the local bar. His cock is as small as mine so we now spend a lot time having sex, since our wives are occupied with bigger cocks.

Back