• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

MNWO is not Permitted

Suzi

A White Wife Enthralled with Black Men
Author!
Author
OK, I have now gotten my fifth complaint over this subject, and so now it is time to get serious.

Please let me be perfectly clear on this:

DarkWanderer is NOT a site for religious indoctrination or imposing the ideas of a Muslim New World Order on ANY members of this site.

To everyone who is participating on this site, please be aware that I have received more concerns about the concept of MNWO, vs BNWO, and the way it is being expressed. Darkwanderer is a fetish site for BNWO and interracial sex, not for Faith-based themes. I get it, that the idea of another form of domination can be arousing, but please think about others, and what is going on in the world.

So far, the Admins are not involved, but if the intent is to inflict some form of Faith-based domination, I will escalate this. During these times of conflict and potential war, it is not wise to stoke to flames. If you wish to have a private conversation between two willing participants, knock yourself out and enjoy. But try and spread it out to others, especially those who are uncomfortable with this theme, and things may get uncomfortable for you. I am getting good at deleting accounts.

I am no longer screwing around. FAFO, people.

Remember, DW is for fun and pleasure, not to hurt people.

Any questions?

Just a quick question: does this mean that no discussions are allowed regarding Muslims in the context of the BNWO/interracial sex/etc.? I was literally just going to post a thread (my first thread!) looking for videos involving Muslim women getting blacked and a discussion around this, but now I'm a bit concerned. Of course I'm not looking to offend anyone.

Just a quick question: does this mean that no discussions are allowed regarding Muslims in the context of the BNWO/interracial sex/etc.? I was literally just going to post a thread (my first thread!) looking for videos involving Muslim women getting blacked and a discussion around this, but now I'm a bit concerned. Of course I'm not looking to offend anyone.
The concern we have is related to Muslims trying to use BNWO as an entry into a Religious takeover. Your topic would be somewhat along the lines we are concerned about. Thank you for asking,but based on your description, this may not be a good first thread...

The concern we have is related to Muslims trying to use BNWO as an entry into a Religious takeover. Your topic would be somewhat along the lines we are concerned about. Thank you for asking,but based on your description, this may not be a good first thread...
OK, thank you for pointing that out. I'll refrain from bringing this up then. Just trying to follow the rules!

OK, I have now gotten my fifth complaint over this subject, and so now it is time to get serious.

DarkWanderer is NOT a site for religious indoctrination or imposing the ideas of a Muslim New World Order on ANY members of this site.

To everyone who is participating on this site, please be aware that I have received more concerns about the concept of MNWO, vs BNWO, and the way it is being expressed. Darkwanderer is a fetish site for BNWO and interracial sex, not for Faith-based themes. I get it, that the idea of another form of domination can be arousing, but please think about others, and what is going on in the world.

So far, the Admins are not involved, but if the intent is to inflict some form of Faith-based domination, I will escalate this. During these times of conflict and potential war, it is not wise to stoke to flames. If you wish to have a private conversation between two willing participants, knock yourself out and enjoy. But try and spread it out to others, especially those who are uncomfortable with this theme, and things may get uncomfortable for you. I am getting good at deleting accounts.

Any questions?
Perfect!!! Somebody thinks like me! We believe in BNWO! Black Alphas! Black Cock! We dont care about the fucking religions!!!

Perfect!!! Somebody thinks like me! We believe in BNWO! Black Alphas! Black Cock! We dont care about the fucking religions!!!
If as a Saudi I am no longer welcome here. I will find another forum. I occasionally use these phrases, but I am not religious. All Arab countries are Islamic theocracies. To me MNWO is cultural and not religious. Perhaps you just have something against Arabs. 🤔

Any questions?
So does this mean as an Arab dom I am not welcome here.? i am not Black and I am not religious, but all Arab countries are Islamic theocracies. To me MNWO is cultural, not religiou. Perhaps I should delete my account.

Good to know that as Saudi I am no longer welcome here. I will find another forum. I occasionally use these phrases, but I am not religious. All Arab countries are Islamic theocracies. To me MNWO is cultural and not religious. Perhaps you just have something against Arabs. 🤔
Arab is a Culture! Islam a Religion! You are mixing things!!! So ... there are no Christian Arabs??? All Arabs are Muslims??? That doesnt make any sense!!! Is like saying all Westerners are Christians! You are mixing preaching religion with your culture!

Arab is a Culture! Islam a Religion! You are mixing things!!! So ... there are no Christian Arabs??? All Arabs are Muslims??? That doesnt make any sense!!! Is like saying all Westerners are Christians! You are mixing preaching religion with your
I don't need a lesson from you. You clearly know nothing. I said all Arab countries are currently Islamic theocracies, they are intertwined. Name one Arab country without a Muslim leader. Also, I never said there were no Christian Arabs. And you can dispense with the ??? !!! It doesn't make your uninformed points any stronger.

I don't need a lesson from you. You clearly know nothing. I said all Arab countries are currently Islamic theocracies, they are intertwined. Name one Arab country without a Muslim leader. Also, I never said there were no Christian Arabs. And you can dispense with the ??? !!! It doesn't make your uninformed points any stronger.
Man!!! You are really that fucking dense??? NOBODY is saying anything about your country or your culture!!! You want to create false problems! @Suzi was talking about not using this site to preach about religion! Islamic or other religions! By your own logic someone can come here to preach some other religion and start saying that is his culture! You are creating false problems and arguments! Maybe this site isn't really for you!

Yes, I am "dense". English is not my first language and it's obvious that you have very poor command of it and very poor comprehension. I'd be willing to match my intelligence annd education against yours any day. Rather than hurling childish invectives, perhaps you should try reading once in a while. Reality may be shocking for you.
Have a good life in the depths of your ignorance.
You are now "ignored".

Yes, I am "dense". English is not my first language and it's obvious that you have very poor command of it and very poor comprehension. I'd be willing to match my intelligence annd education against yours any day. Rather than hurling childish invectives, perhaps you should try reading once in a while. Reality may be shocking for you.
Have a good life in the depths of your ignorance.
You are now "ignored".
OK, as has been said, if you want to participate in the sexual aspects of a Muslim man and a woman of any race, you are welcome to do so.

Now, if your goal is to try and convert others, or to proclaim Islam as the only religion, or that Islam will take over the world, then I suggest you go elsewhere. The idea of a Muslim man planting his seed in a girl can be very hot. But trying to make her convert from her chosen religion is not acceptable.

I understand that you speak English as a second language, but I cannot make this any more clear. Fuck our bodies, not our Faith.

OK, as has been said, if you want to participate in the sexual aspects of a Muslim man and a woman of any race, you are welcome to do so.

Now, if your goal is to try and convert others, or to proclaim Islam as the only religion, or that Islam will take over the world, then I suggest you go elsewhere. The idea of a Muslim man planting his seed in a girl can be very hot. But trying to make her convert from her chosen religion is not acceptable.

I understand that you speak English as a second language, but I cannot make this any more clear. Fuck our bodies, not our Faith.
As I stated, I am not religious. Though, I have found that there are many who desire me simply because they believe I am a religious Muslim and think I am handsome. I am into "race play" with races other than my own. That is what turns me on more than anything.

As I stated, I am not religious. Though, I have found that there are many who desire me simply because they believe I am a religious Muslim and think I am handsome. I am into "race play" with races other than my own. That is what turns me on more than anything.
Then please feel free to enjoy our site...

BNWO= black new world order. The fetish is as simple as that.
OK. I need to offer some guidance. While we tend to focus on Black men and white women, as well as the BNWO, we cannot be so discriminatory. An Arab person is welcome here, as long as they play by the rules.

I want to point something out to all of you here. People on here talk about BNWO as a religion, converting whites to BNWO and to me the MNWO is the same thing. I think both can be on this site for those that enjoy MNWO or BNWO if one or the other bothers you do not go in those threads allow others to enjoy their thing as you do yours if someone is bothering you block them there is an ignore button on ever profile.

Back