• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

MNWO is not Permitted

Suzi

A White Wife Enthralled with Black Men
Author!
Author
OK, I have now gotten my fifth complaint over this subject, and so now it is time to get serious.

Please let me be perfectly clear on this:

DarkWanderer is NOT a site for religious indoctrination or imposing the ideas of a Muslim New World Order on ANY members of this site.

To everyone who is participating on this site, please be aware that I have received more concerns about the concept of MNWO, vs BNWO, and the way it is being expressed. Darkwanderer is a fetish site for BNWO and interracial sex, not for Faith-based themes. I get it, that the idea of another form of domination can be arousing, but please think about others, and what is going on in the world.

So far, the Admins are not involved, but if the intent is to inflict some form of Faith-based domination, I will escalate this. During these times of conflict and potential war, it is not wise to stoke to flames. If you wish to have a private conversation between two willing participants, knock yourself out and enjoy. But try and spread it out to others, especially those who are uncomfortable with this theme, and things may get uncomfortable for you. I am getting good at deleting accounts.

I am no longer screwing around. FAFO, people.

Remember, DW is for fun and pleasure, not to hurt people.

Any questions?

Back