• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

MNWO is coming in europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am more of a BNWO guy, but have to be honest. BNWO is more of a fantasy, while MNWO is actually a very realistic future.
Religion has a huge influence because of the very motivated and loyal followers of it and among them the many extremists who share the same ideology of MNWO and are willing to put their money where their mouth is.
Where Muslim communities have grown in Europe we can already see it making a difference.

Muslim population in EU countries only keeps growing, it's only a matter of time when they will gain position to change the laws that will benefit Muslims over the natives.

It will all start with a referendum for a second official language in our countries. Like Arabic or Turkish, it will lead to discrimination at work. Native Europeans more unlikely to be hired if they don't speak the second official language. That will force the next generation of Europeans to learn the language early in the school and so on.

Just like most of us here.
We are not genuinely happy with what's happening to us, to our reality, to our future, we are in places like this coping, adapting, playing ourselves into feeling happy.

Also I am one of those guys who finds the silver lining to the darkest clouds. We have an opportunity to witnesses something so historical. Do we want to miss something like that or do we want to contribute to it and hope we live long enough to witness it? I certainly do.

BNWO or likely MNWO or some sorts of combo of both is inevitable, a matter of time. Why fall in depression cause of something inevitable, live through it.

Just like most of us here.
We are not genuinely happy with what's happening to us, to our reality, to our future, we are in places like this coping, adapting, playing ourselves into feeling happy.

Also I am one of those guys who finds the silver lining to the darkest clouds. We have an opportunity to witnesses something so historical. Do we want to miss something like that or do we want to contribute to it and hope we live long enough to witness it? I certainly do.

BNWO or likely MNWO or some sorts of combo of both is inevitable, a matter of time. Why fall in depression cause of something inevitable, live through it.
I feel similar. I don't want it to happen, but it is happening. Muslims are taking over so better just jerking off to it. Not like I'll get a gf and have kids anyway. It's so oddly hot only recently got into it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back