• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Living under Sharia Law - the Real MNWO

Remove immigration and visa restrictions, remove punishment for Muslims from your constitution, allow fast and easy flow of legal and illegal migrants and give powerful government positions to Muslim men and you will see your Sharia law dream become true very soon. And one day when the Muslim over and out-populate the local population, they will also establish the Caliphate in your country too. Sharia law for all!
I hope that we SEE 👀 white women publicly abused !

Remove immigration and visa restrictions, remove punishment for Muslims from your constitution, allow fast and easy flow of legal and illegal migrants and give powerful government positions to Muslim men and you will see your Sharia law dream become true very soon. And one day when the Muslim over and out-populate the local population, they will also establish the Caliphate in your country too. Sharia law for all!
That's the kind of future we're working for. Open borders for Europe. Every church replaced by a Mosque. Christians and wh_tes will be hated minorities. Pigs will convert or get GONE. Erase Western culture.

That's the kind of future we're working for. Open borders for Europe. Every church replaced by a Mosque. Christians and wh_tes will be hated minorities. Pigs will convert or get GONE. Erase Western culture.
We have 200+ million Muslims in my country. Once they establish their empire and enslave us once again, they will do the same with all the countries too. Hindus, Buddhists, Jains, Sikhs will have to submit their mothers and da.ughters to muslim men. Accept Sharia law, convert to Islam, and destory anything non-Islamic.

We have 200+ million Muslims in my country. Once they establish their empire and enslave us once again, they will do the same with all the countries too. Hindus, Buddhists, Jains, Sikhs will have to submit their mothers and da.ughters to muslim men. Accept Sharia law, convert to Islam, and destory anything non-Islamic.
That's so progressive and beautiful! Personally, I can't wait to see Western women be forced to practice modesty, to cover up. A mosque in every town while the churches are burnt down. Arabic taught in gender segregated schools. Sharia law all over the continent. Feels RIGHT. Once a Europig takes the Shahadah, there's no turning back! I'm PROUD to be betraying my culture, and to be putting women back down into their place!

Islam is the future.

That's so progressive and beautiful! Personally, I can't wait to see Western women be forced to practice modesty, to cover up. A mosque in every town while the churches are burnt down. Arabic taught in gender segregated schools. Sharia law all over the continent. Feels RIGHT. Once a Europig takes the Shahadah, there's no turning back! I'm PROUD to be betraying my culture, and to be putting women back down into their place!

Islam is the future.
Islam is the greatest gift to us by Allah. Converting to Islam will bring more good than harm. Men will be allowed to have 4 wives dressed in beautiful burqas and hijabs. No rights for women as they are nothing more than an object and a property of their husbands. Sharia law replacing the filthy democratic constitution. And the whole world will be united under Ummah which will represent true unity in humanity.

Islam is the greatest gift to us by Allah. Converting to Islam will bring more good than harm. Men will be allowed to have 4 wives dressed in beautiful burqas and hijabs. No rights for women as they are nothing more than an object and a property of their husbands. Sharia law replacing the filthy democratic constitution. And the whole world will be united under Ummah which will represent true unity in humanity.
That's so true, bro!

We are already a long way to doing this, we have many Muslims now in leading positions with our Government and local Government, We have a long way to go to make the immigration laws change by removing all restrictions for Muslim and Black people and I can only hope this changes soon. I long for the day this will happen

I think that positions in local government is now in "non white" hands and when it comes to housing and benefits etc they are able to promote whoever they wish.There was q single white young mummy nearby who when she allowed bbc and mnwo types to visit her went very quickly up the waiting list.She felt she had to do it for own and her ********* well being.Is it wrong or has it always been like that.? I don't know,do you..?
Wow, that's so awesome! Doesn't surprise me one bit though. I mean, half of their cities just refuse to investigate grooming gangs, and the Muslim populations are still growing out of control. So fucking hot, I love the end of the UK. <3

Wow, that's so awesome! Doesn't surprise me one bit though. I mean, half of their cities just refuse to investigate grooming gangs, and the Muslim populations are still growing out of control. So fucking hot, I love the end of the UK. <3
Our police are to intimidated to look in to grooming gangs that's why they are getting bolder and more open with their actions. It's a good thing for the country

Muslim men are very power and pussy hungry type of people. They know damn very well how to take the advantage of declining local population of the country they are part of. So they grab all the powerful government positions, and bend the rules as they want. The grooming gangs members get called out by those who cant even give birth to their next generation, so they blame these so called grooming gangs, when in reality their own daughte.rs and sisters sell themselves to the grooming gangs so that they can get pregnant with the children of strong Muslim men and help in maintaining stable birth rates in their country.

Muslim men are very power and pussy hungry type of people. They know damn very well how to take the advantage of declining local population of the country they are part of. So they grab all the powerful government positions, and bend the rules as they want. The grooming gangs members get called out by those who cant even give birth to their next generation, so they blame these so called grooming gangs, when in reality their own daughte.rs and sisters sell themselves to the grooming gangs so that they can get pregnant with the children of strong Muslim men and help in maintaining stable birth rates in their country.
It's a beautiful process, and, fuck, it gets my cock so hard yo. I'm proud to be a race traitor. Any wh_te who's not enabling this conquest needs to get GONE.

The white girls are just pieces of street meat.They are not of the faith so have no rights in their society.However,he does need satisfying so street meat is acceptable.Sold drugs, a user, or addicted,getting her friends involved or beating her up,he needs satisfaction and she will do.And the young girl can't wait to go back for more.its wrong.
sums me up well as a white girl.

I offer my body and soul to the BNWO, I go freely.
The first time I knelt and surrendered to a black guy, no matter how humiliating it felt I knew it was right, it felt right, who I once was vanished in an instant, kissing his penis and making out with it as if a lovers lips then turning round and spreading my legs, even guiding him in to me to be emasculated in front of my now ex girlfriend, my dress round my waist, my knickers on the floor next to me as a real man got between my stocking clad legs and shown me what my body was for …. I have no regrets becoming a feminised gay sex slave its is our duty to serve

Back