• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Lessons from a looser

The Stranger

Chess Club Author
This is to all black MEN and WOMEN, and all non white people in general.

Us white men never learn from our past, making the same mistakes over and over again. but you have to.

When that glorious day dawns, when you have what's left of the pitiful white race on its knees, PLEASE remember this lesson from history.

The down trodden and oppressed will always rise.

Black MEN, look to your own journey. You were once slaves of the white man. Now in Europe and America and around the world your are dominating white ... well everything.

This shows one thing - slavery is not enough. You have to wipe us out!

Every continent, every country, every island.

NO MORE WHITES! Period!

This includes any 'Black allies' (also known as white cum dumpsters) once they have outlived their usefulness.

A truly white free world. What a beautiful dream.

Make it a reality

You have a myopic view of slavery. Slavery has been foisted on humanity forever. Members of ethnic groups have held other members of their ethnic groups as slaves. The variation of slavery that you chose to focus on the "new world" version of slavery, where European colonists held African people as slaves in the so-called "new world."

But you have to remember, to sell something, whether a car or a person, there has to be a buyer and a seller. Who sold those Africans into slavery? Yes, other Africans.

You have broken humanity into two groups, white and non-white. You hold the black race as ideal. As a white woman gives birth to a black-sired child (or a black woman gives birth to a white-sired child), your ideal race is diluted as well as the weaker race. You also seem to ignore the nonblack, nonwhite races. In history, the people who seemed to worry about ethnic purity the most were racist whites.

You wanted feedback, you got it

Thankyou for the feedback yes may have gone overboard with this one. The things post here do not always reflect my true thoughts or feelings. Bringing up the slavery thing was definitely a mistake yes I know the Europeans and European settlers were not alone in this practice.

Thankyou again for feedback. As mentioned the vast majority of people who have read this have not commented.

This is a dark fantasy site, but probably crossed a line when brought up slavery, especially since I live in a country that (as far as I know) has never experienced it

Will be careful if create thread again
No need to be careful. I can't imagine what country has never experienced slavery or some caste system. Hell, in a capitalist society we are all wage slaves, LOL

Too often, people only see the latest or current catastrophe and forget/ignore the rest. I have Jewish connections in my ******. I agree that there was a holocaust where 6 million Jews died, and many more suffered at the hands of the Nazis. They weren't alone; the Nazis almost eliminated the Roma (Gypsies). They killed homosexuals, disabled people, political dissidents, and many others.

Oh, my country's history is full of violence, oppression and racism, and am sure if I dug would find slavery of one form or another. All humans have a darkness inside them. To some extent this place is an outlet for that. It's probably not the best outlet and may in some people make the problem worse.

No need to be careful. I can't imagine what country has never experienced slavery or some caste system. Hell, in a capitalist society we are all wage slaves, LOL

Too often, people only see the latest or current catastrophe and forget/ignore the rest. I have Jewish connections in my ******. I agree that there was a holocaust where 6 million Jews died, and many more suffered at the hands of the Nazis. They weren't alone; the Nazis almost eliminated the Roma (Gypsies). They killed homosexuals, disabled people, political dissidents, and many others.
We get paid what we are worth. We are not wage slaves. You are just worthless. I bet you don't believe in sending kids to trade school or college for free, like we used to in the 60s, are you? Go swill your Mountain Dew and jerk your pathetic dick.

We get paid what we are worth. We are not wage slaves. You are just worthless. I bet you don't believe in sending kids to trade school or college for free, like we used to in the 60s, are you? Go swill your Mountain Dew and jerk your pathetic dick.
Bubba,
You don't know me so you are pretty ignorant to dis me. I had a wonderful career in the military and in the trades. I am retired now and enjoying life. I believe kids should get secondary education at a much cheaper rate than now, I don't believe in "free" because if people don't have skin in the game they may not achieve what they set out. BTW, serving in the military has educational benefits.
Instead of the "mountain dew" can I have a Jamison, neat?

Back