• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Jessica Dove

I knew she had a pretty big following, but it is wonderful to hear first-hand that Jessica had such a great influence on whitebois to feminize and promote the BNWO. I remember one sermon where she would alternate talking and sucking a Black King. Then she spent the last 15 minutes with her mouth completely occupied; loudly sucking and moaning and working hard at sucking him to completion! Then of coarse she thanked him like a proper white sissy should. Jessica was always the role model. 😘

Her twitter (X) address was and still is @lovejessicadove. Her posts are deleted but her followers still show a number of Black Kings and BNWO supporting white trans-girls. :cool:
she really was amazing. i am so sorry that i missed her until after she was gone. i wasn't sure if the Twitter account is still hers or if someone else got it (maybe she deleted the account). From all accounts, she hasn't answered anyone on any of her platforms.

The service that you're talking about sounds AMAZING! One of the ones i got starts with her having sex. Another one ends with her mouth occupied, but i never got to hear the one that you are talking about. It's a real shame they aren't archived anywhere.

she really was amazing. i am so sorry that i missed her until after she was gone......
The service that you're talking about sounds AMAZING! One of the ones i got starts with her having sex. Another one ends with her mouth occupied, but i never got to hear the one that you are talking about. It's a real shame they aren't archived anywhere.
There was just something so special about her message. That very matter-of-fact message to Black Men that every whiteboi's greatest desire is to be feminized. That all whitebois are inherently women and Black Men can turn us to submission and service, simply by allowing us to experience their Big Black Cocks just one time.

When I first heard Jessica I was already a cute white trans-girl who had swallowed a gallon of Black DNA. But to hear just the audio of a true BNWO sissy servicing her Black Master was the hottest thing ever!
😍

There was just something so special about her message. That very matter-of-fact message to Black Men that every whiteboi's greatest desire is to be feminized. That all whitebois are inherently women and Black Men can turn us to submission and service, simply by allowing us to experience their Big Black Cocks just one time.

When I first heard Jessica I was already a cute white trans-girl who had swallowed a gallon of Black DNA. But to hear just the audio of a true BNWO sissy servicing her Black Master was the hottest thing ever!
😍
There is a new Sunday Service that i found on Twitter Spaces now that is actually run by the BNWO. It's certainly informational and very inclusive, but you're absolutely right in pointing out that what made Jessica's space special was hearing it from someone who has committed themself. Of course, one could make the argument that it may not 100% be the message that Black Kings want us to hear, but it was someone who was trying, someone who was giving themselves, someone who was getting up and saying, "if i can do it, so can you. There is no excuse. i've been there and i've made myself useful. i've learned and so can you."
There are so many questions that i would want to ask her. she talked about a diet of hypnos, i'd want to know which one she trained on. she talked about her experiences, i wish i could know more, but they are lost to the lost recordings. It's like getting the first chapter of a textbook and all the other chapters are missing.

Back