• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Is it cheating?

I have wondered what really must happen for it to be "cheating" and when does it become cheating? It reminds me of an old Seinfeld episode when someone, I think it was Elaine, asked when had sex occurred. Jerry responded when the nipple appears! Now I think it is more than that to be called cheating. I'm of the opinion that if a condom is i used it isn't cheating. If it is bareback with no creampie it isn't cheating. For it to be considered cheating a creampie must be the conclusion. Now if you replace cheating with cuckoldry, I'd say the same rules apply! Comments?

If you go behind your husbands back and don't want him to know, it is cheating.

If your cuckolding your husband, it's with his knowledge and approval. Of course there is no reason to be doing it with him any more because he's going to be thinking about his wife doing it with handsome young Black guys and masturbating.

We did try to keep it secret but the fear of being caught made it too stressful. As we were not going to stop we decided it was best to tell our fami1y and friends that I was seeing other guys. We were nervous but no one seemed to be overly concerned once they knew that we did not intend to divorce. We didn't go into detail as that would have been too much information. We left them to work out that it was young Black guys and to decide if I was having sex with them or not.

It’s not cheating to fuck a black man it’s called getting what you deserve if your white boyfriend can’t accept the fact his not built to please a woman that on him
It's cheating your relationship when your Cuck hasn't been properly instructed on how to completely satisfy your needs. Also learn his Cuck needs : listening to the thrill of being fucked by a BBC Bull, Eating creampies, being treated as an extremely attractive proper woman as your nipples get hard and sooo wet pussy. Needing, Lusting to being Fucked by a BBC THICK VEINED HORSE COCKED BULL(S).

Cheating is at it sounds, is failing the trust given from your couple, and we know that if a girl have sex with a black man it is what we want so it is not cheating, is pleasure is evolving.

The BEST thing my ex-husband ever did for me was to cheat on me.. Long story short is that opened the door for me to venture out in the world myself and the combination of his cheating and a girlfriend who was determined to set me up with her black boyfriends best friend, it was a life-changing experience for me ..

The BEST thing my ex-husband ever did for me was to cheat on me.. Long story short is that opened the door for me to venture out in the world myself and the combination of his cheating and a girlfriend who was determined to set me up with her black boyfriends best friend, it was a life-changing experience for me ..
A BIG change…

If you go behind your husbands back and don't want him to know, it is cheating.

If your cuckolding your husband, it's with his knowledge and approval. Of course there is no reason to be doing it with him any more because he's going to be thinking about his wife doing it with handsome young Black guys and masturbating.

We did try to keep it secret but the fear of being caught made it too stressful. As we were not going to stop we decided it was best to tell our fami1y and friends that I was seeing other guys. We were nervous but no one seemed to be overly concerned once they knew that we did not intend to divorce. We didn't go into detail as that would have been too much information. We left them to work out that it was young Black guys and to decide if I was having sex with them or not.
If it’s with a Black Man it’s not cheating it’s the natural way life should go without Whites.
Black Cock wins over white anyway and he may not know about your true desires. Fuck his feelings. Your pussy needs to be Blacked.

I have wondered what really must happen for it to be "cheating" and when does it become cheating? It reminds me of an old Seinfeld episode when someone, I think it was Elaine, asked when had sex occurred. Jerry responded when the nipple appears! Now I think it is more than that to be called cheating. I'm of the opinion that if a condom is i used it isn't cheating. If it is bareback with no creampie it isn't cheating. For it to be considered cheating a creampie must be the conclusion. Now if you replace cheating with cuckoldry, I'd say the same rules apply! Comments?
It’s not cheating if it’s with a Black man or Arab either, whichever hole they deposit their seed in and an honour if a white woman has a black baby, her white husband should be proud his wife was chosen to be bred….

Your girlfriend did the right thing hooking you up with a real man

Back