• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

If you love your cuck don't set him free

happy_beta

Author
As a cuck hubby I understand the power of my hotwife. When my wife and I got to the point in our dialogue about really opening up our marriage she had conditions. At the time our sex life was dead but our relationship was strong and communication was solid. She could not get her head around why I wanted this and she was suspicious. She assumed it was a scheme for me to sleep with other women. To move forward I had to provide her with a guarantee that it was about her not me. That guarantee was my willingness to submit to chastity. My wife is not a naturally trusting woman so I was pierced and locked in permanent chastity. It was a price I was willing to pay. That was in October 2017 and I have not been unlocked for more than a few hours since.
Sorry for the long intro but I want to know from hotwives why they unlock their cucks and allow them to masturbate...particularly while they are having sex with their bulls. Chances are the hubby pushed them into it, why reward him with self-pleasure?

Back