• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

If you’re gonna buy QOS or BNWO gear, you better make sure that it’s actually supporting a black owned business

BLKPower

Black supremacist
I get tired of people profiting off of communities that they do not contribute to a lot of these very same folks would never interact or even touch a black man sexually so with that being said, make sure before you consider buying any queen of speed gear or gear related to this lifestyle that you make sure that you’re supporting a blocked on business and the business is black on prior to spending your money with them especially when you are buying lifestyle gear related to this lifestyle

Not just here though there’s plenty of other black ones just make sure to prioritize quality. That way you still get a great product as well as funding those that are active in the lifestyle

What % of black men & women do you think know about BNWO? (Like, just in general)

And what % of normal black men and women would be receptive to dominating a willing beta whiteboi (if the opportunity presented itself)?

Is BNWO prevalent on black dating sites?

I get tired of people profiting off of communities that they do not contribute to a lot of these very same folks would never interact or even touch a black man sexually so with that being said, make sure before you consider buying any queen of speed gear or gear related to this lifestyle that you make sure that you’re supporting a blocked on business and the business is black on prior to spending your money with them especially when you are buying lifestyle gear related to this lifestyle
Exactly! I see way too many white boys that get excited about the BMW so that they can get off. It’s not about us! Personally, I think a white boy is better off donating that money to a good progressive cause or giving it to POC instead of spending that money on themselves. If whiteboy really want more clothes, they can shop second-hand or thrift.

Exactly! I see way too many white boys that get excited about the BMW so that they can get off. It’s not about us! Personally, I think a white boy is better off donating that money to a good progressive cause or giving it to POC instead of spending that money on themselves. If whiteboy really want more clothes, they can shop second-hand or thrift.
They can buy clothing from black, owned businesses or buy clothing secondhand from black owners. not only is that better for the environment It also helps the community.

If they’re gonna buy a car, why not buy from a black owned car company like Derek automotive Avanti motors black owned electric car company not only is it supporting a black owned business but it’s also good for the environment because it’s electric

If black people want to make money, they should do something useful. You cant just expect people to buy your stuff because you are of the superior race.

If black people want to make money, they should do something useful. You cant just expect people to buy your stuff because you are of the superior race.
This might surprise you, but most POC owned businesses are better. They’re locally managed/sources. I’m hard pressed to find better food, motor, clothing, or service businesses than those that are POC run. Most non-POC owned businesses are corporate shells that overprice and under-deliver. I’d gladly pay more anyway for the superior product♠️

Back