• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

I love chatting to old white guys ...

I am also a BNWO supporter, but rather moderate. Unfortunately, the extreme BNWO fantasies now make me very horny, but I try to keep my ideas within reason.

At the beginning of my 40s, I'm probably not talking about the old white men yet. But if I am, I love to see how multi-culti in western countries is changing them more and more, and forever.
That "unfortunate" craving comes from you knowing deep down these changes are right and the future and knowing it took too long for them to start happening and even longer for more of you to accept them and especially embrace them. Especially these changes in "white" countries that carried out so much in false pride of their "pure whiteness"

Sup 😎

On the inverse, I absolutely love talking to younger white boys and girls. There's something very erotic about how they feminize themselves for black men, ending their lines.

Often times they have absent fathers and they grew up listening to mommy getting fucked. Incredibly hot. I love playing the role of a father encouraging them to end my ancestral line and cuck me completely. ❤️

It's a lot of fun and helps encourage them to submit to the BNWO with a father's love and support.

Even hotter when they're racist or Right Wing, giving into their natural inclinations of submission to their superiors and enjoying the destruction of their culture and history with every passionate spurt. 🥰
This is very much my story, my young white mind and penis broken and addicted by big black cock fucking my mom and seeing it all over the internet, from a young age starting around age 10 mostly, trying to resist it all through racism or white pride but always failing and relapsing surrendering to big black cock taking over

Shit, I am an older white man. There is nothing more hot than seeing a big black stud pumping some tight white pussy. My ********* are both dating big athletic black dudes. And I assume they are also very well hung.
Us young white boys can't compete with BBC taking young white girls we are so defeated we know girls belong to BBC its amazing that older white fathers feel the same way about their girls and that you older men like seeing us young white boys lose out to BBC

Us young white boys can't compete with BBC taking young white girls we are so defeated we know girls belong to BBC its amazing that older white fathers feel the same way about their girls and that you older men like seeing us young white boys lose out to BBC

Older white males often have lifetimes of personal experience of the damage whiteness has done to the planet and experience intense feelings of shame and regret.

Back