• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

i have og extreme bnwo content that i cant post here (tried). can i get an invite to any extreme discord/telegram groups? i will share my stuff

I have just started using Discord. I am assuming the long string is your profile. How do I discover my discord number? I only see my profile name.

I want to learn so much more about the BNWO and I would appreciate any group or discord invites
My Session: 053d8fd8d6b2eb063a6f886d898f14b80f9a50986b085bb571968fb48c91681225
Telegram: @AnnonieMuse

05f6f3b1a042f71f4d38481818b3846109033a51473ed196ecc00f0c68b89b8565

Love to see some extreme stuff, but the anime "hold your breath" stuff isn't extreme lol

Well it looks like I have already been booted off the "extreme" discord server🤣....so I'm not sure where to find an extreme NBWO server to post on, but from what I have seen, Discord ain't it!😀
No. Discord isn't that extreme. Last time (a few months ago) I was on Discord. The 'most' extreme group I came across was at best talk. And it seems I out-talked them too. Yes they had a bit of structure, but even their bots, supervisors were ho-hum. But granted I am an older salt, have been around much longer, seen a lot (all shut down), it seems.

Discord also seems to be hitting critical numbers, meaning they're getting more attention from mainstream, and they want to keep their new found popularity by keeping the site clean. Or cleaner.

Back