• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How would you feel if your wife got pregnant by a black bull? During your marriage

I admit I’m an older man, my wife and I have been married nearly 40 years. But even in the early days of my marriage in the 1980’s I dreamed of my wife becoming pregnant by a black man! This was during a time when it wasn’t really accepted so if it had happened, it would have been rough. Unfortunately she was never so inclined so it wasn’t a possibility, but it was always my dream. To this day the thought of a married white woman, a white mans wife, being impregnated black excites me immensely.

I have come across white woman who have had black children during their white marriage, so I’m just curious on how you would feel….

Would you want it to be discussed before hand or would you just want it to happen without you knowing until it becomes obvious

What would you do? Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
I specifically want a white wife that will castrate me and fuck only bbc's and make me raise the babies

Back