• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How would you feel if your wife got pregnant by a black bull? During your marriage

I want to know when they're trying so I can witness the conception. It's a beautiful moment I don't want to miss. I'll be taking care of the kid for life so I should be there when it's conceived.
I agree 100%. When I know my wife wants to try again, I always insist on being there for the conception. Even if from a distance. Its So beautiful and amazing to watch the intense level of intimacy when two beautiful people are making new black life.

I have come across white woman who have had black children during their white marriage, so I’m just curious on how you would feel….

Would you want it to be discussed before hand or would you just want it to happen without you knowing until it becomes obvious

What would you do? Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
I would feel great about it

All black babies are a blessing! It is our duty to encourage our wives to expand and create more black Masters. If you are blessed to have an African king in your home, never let him go! Cherish him, love him and always make your wife available to his seed. You will be happier for it.

Back