• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How to treat a white girl.

And proudly displaying her wedding ring too .
I love the wedding ring showing. My last g/f that really cucked me openly wore her old wedding ring to show everyone watching she "belonged" to another man but did what she wanted. It seemed like she was a hero to some woman that she openly controlled the relationship and fucked whoever and whenever she wanted and if I wanted some pussy , I had better not complain and wait my turn. The wedding ring makes it so much nastier for both of us.

I love the wedding ring showing. My last g/f that really cucked me openly wore her old wedding ring to show everyone watching she "belonged" to another man but did what she wanted. It seemed like she was a hero to some woman that she openly controlled the relationship and fucked whoever and whenever she wanted and if I wanted some pussy , I had better not complain and wait my turn. The wedding ring makes it so much nastier for both of us.
oh sweety i hear you so loud and clear re this but I have been married to the same mand for 36 years and i NEVER take my wedding ring off ever no matter what I am doing .

oh sweety i hear you so loud and clear re this but I have been married to the same mand for 36 years and i NEVER take my wedding ring off ever no matter what I am doing .
Oh and i forgot to add , he insists I leave it on and he just loves to se another mans cum flowing all over it , our symbol of never ending love covered by another mans seed drives him wild .

well i got my Brenda and she has several loads of black sperm deep in her several times last weekend nd the black males in the office have spread the word and has had several long lunches servicing the workers. Soon will test her to see if she is pregnant
her test cam back positive YES, Now she has a black baby growing in her and a doctors visit to confirm, but she missed her period and her breasts are sensitive and she can nit get enough black cock
Doctor visit confirms my Brenda is pregnant. And I suspects the way she is acting she will keep making babies for as long as she can. I will just support her and the babies.

Back