• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How to support Blacks & the BNWO in everyday life?

I am a white male who is very interested in serving the black men and the BNWO. I am constalty waching interracial , BNWO, sissyfication, white submission videos etc. Fortunately, I have had a few experiences with black men and loved them (that's a whole other story!). My question is... how can I serve black men & women and the BNWO on a daily basis? Some of my ideas include opening the door for all black people, tipping more when my server, bartender etc are black, openly complementing them in public settings, giving up my seat at a crowded bar. I have even paid for a person's or ******'s meal who is behind me in the drive through if I notice they're black. What else can I do in my day-to-day life? Thank you!

Help black women or elderly black people with getting there groceries in the car, pay for there gas, carry a sharpie around and write bnwo messages on walls in public, etc.

Think about how you can support our Black masters in the workplace if you work. I work at a store and I love "forgetting" to scan things Black customers are buying and finding excuses to discount their things.

Think about how you can support our Black masters in the workplace if you work. I work at a store and I love "forgetting" to scan things Black customers are buying and finding excuses to discount their things.
I like that idea but am not in a place to provide those services

Back