• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How small is small?

I've only sucked one cock so far but the one I did was like three times the size of my little thing, certainly helpled cement my place as a faggy bottom sub before men

I've only sucked one cock so far but the one I did was like three times the size of my little thing, certainly helpled cement my place as a faggy bottom sub before men
It’s like crack ( I assume) the more you suck the more you crave and each time he cums in your mouth you loose a little manliness

I was craving it before I even had a single taste of it, once I did I just wanted to suckle, lick and kiss his cock forever and ever, hehe
My cravings start in the 7th grade in the gym shower room. Seeing all those boys cocks and balls and wanting to play with them was torture. Then in the 8th grade my thirst for cock gotten stronger. Finely after 8th grade let out for the summer I got my first taste of cock and cum, my best buddy’s. As soon as his cock pasted my lips I knew it was for me. This happen in 1972 when gay sex was looked down on not like now more open about it.

Don't think of it in terms of "size". If you're white, your dick is small and inferior.
All Black Men have Big Cocks. All white males have small dicks. That's just how it is.
In general that's true But........ Shock Horror!
Not all Blacks are Big, that's rubbish, some whites have 8"plus just as some blacks have only 6"& less.
btw, I'm white & have a massive 4.5" hard! :cool:

In general that's true But........ Shock Horror!
Not all Blacks are Big, that's rubbish, some whites have 8"plus just as some blacks have only 6"& less.
btw, I'm white & have a massive 4.5" hard! :cool:
Size does matters as per today's norms but more than that perfomance is the main thing.Perfomace only matters at the end.Consider a 12 inch big black cock and it's holder doesn't know how to please a woman then what's the use of posseisng a monster downthere.Just expressing my views.

Back