• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

how many of you white girls have ever been in a bbc gang bang

oh my I've been to few wild parties mmm so many sexy black studs even got pregnant from one so
I know we’ve never met but after coming across your comments, I would love to introduce my girlfriend to you and let you groom her into the lifestyle; in the way that only another white female can.

To sell it at first, we could come to columbus and I’d introduce you and your husband as old friends yadda yadda. And then let you work your magic.

I've done three. Two of them while I was married, and for the last two of them while my husband wasn't present.

The first one was with my black boyfriend when I was in high school. It started as just me, him and his friend, but the friend invited someone else I didn't know, and then it kind of got out of control. I think there were ten, maybe, if I remember right. They were all black, and all of them did not use protection. Neither did I. Technique and sexual pleasure were not high on their priority list, it was more about just the sex and getting off, for them. I did have a few orgasms, just out of sheer frequency. But it wasn't my favorite sexual encounter, by any means. Towards the end, I was getting really sore, and I wanted them to stop, before the last guy just made me lock my legs closed.

The second one was while I was out trolling for my special need for a man to take me without my consent. I purposely dressed to thrill in a short and very loose sundress and stilettos. I went into the worst area of a city I travelled to for work. I was crisscrossing the alleys, hoping a man would find me irresistible. It took a couple of hours, but I finally hit pay-dirt. I was grabbed from behind, and forced into a homeless encampment, and violated repeatedly by four or five black homeless men. They were hitting so many of my emotional buttons that I was orgasming constantly, it seemed to me. I was risking everything. I was near my peak fertility, no protection, vulnerable to catching an STD, everything, and yet I relished it. When they left me, I was lying on a bed of cardboard, legs limp and apart, and what had to be a stream of semen running from my pussy. I also had dried cum smeared around my lips, from a couple of guys who couldn't wait their turn. It took me maybe another hour of wandering around to remember where my car was parked, but I let myself be seen looking like the sexual object I was, used and not exactly r a p e d.

The third one was out of control. It was at a BLM "Rally" which was actually rioting. It was then I learned that the media lies about everything, and that they cannot be trusted. I have not watched a news broadcast since. But I digress.

I went with a girlfriend, not wearing anything sexy, and as the crowd seemed to get some command or order to go pillage, on they went. I tried to get out of the way, but was caught behind a drug store that was being looted. My girlfriend was able to avoid getting caught, and she was kind enough to wait for hours until I could get back to our arranged meeting place. They stripped me naked and destroyed my clothes, gang-***** me, even after I offered to give myself to them, and I was spat and urinated on, by black men and black women. I was kicked, and even punched, even though I was putting up no resistance. I don't know how many men there were, but it went on for hours. It changed my views on BLM and BNWO.

BLM became total bulllshit to me that night. It was a scam, and even worse, the people getting scammed were black people. BLM was not about helping the black race, it was about someone getting rich and making their money off the backs of black people. In time, people would be arrested and tried in court for this.

My views on BNWO also changed. I was an adherent. I was getting ready to give my womb to the black race, despite risking getting a probable divorce. I had believed that black men deserved their reparations, by making all of us white girls produce at least one black heir for them. In my mind, producing a black heir should have been a mandatory act of all white couples. But that all changed that night.

Now? There is a difference between BNWO as a fetish and BNWO as a cause. The cause is dead. There is a difference between black men and just blacks. A black would have to **** me. But a Black Man can get me to spread my legs, even in my husband's bed.

just wondering if you ever been gangbanged by black men if so how was it and if not are you interested in being gangbanged?
I've been gangbanged twice now... And, Yes I absolutely love it !!! Being made to serve and please between 4 and 7 well endowed Black Men over an entire weekend. Their cocks all at least 8 inches and up to 13 inches long... I know that the first time he had me do that it was spur of the moment and I was in heaven. The second time, I think he was actually pimping me out to the guys from the block... Whichever way it was going, I was just having a blast all night long. He started doing it as a punishment but now it's a reward for my Big Black Cock loving sissy ass !!!

Its messed up to say but its probably the one time the media got things right in covering things up. If people knew the full extent of what was happening to white women at some of those riots things could have spiraled out of control fast. Took my sister to Baltimore a couple days before the Freddie Gray riots because she wanted to visit her friends for a few days but once the riots broke out those friends turned and let a ton of people **** her
I would disagree. The truth should be known. It will make people behave more properly towards others when they know their ass is on the line, too. I would have gladly agreed for my r a p e to be broadcast on national television live as it happened, if it meant those doing it were caught and held responsible.

Back