• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How I lost my Gf

So I always been into the cuckold interracial scene, can’t remember when it started but I kept it under wraps. So I’m an alpha guy with a good size cock never had a problem or any complaints, I have been with my girlfriend for two years and to be honest, she was kind of a slut. I didn’t care because she was right for me one night. She asked if we could do some blow usually I don’t partake. That night I did and I ended up telling my deepest darkest secret. She seem cool with it even played around, but she played to the point where I had to see it somehow entangled with the fetish so she started with white guys and one finally found a black man in his late 40s, that was experienced in lifestyle, we contacted him and I found out the size of his dick. I got scared he was like half inches but round wrist. I want to tell her, but I want to see it so bad it just so happens. He was dominant as hell and fucked her like I’ve never seen anybody before fast-forward too 6 months and I’m writing this story as she is getting plowed. I know she loves me, but she already said she will fuck him whenever she wants. I watched once and he went deeper and harder than he ever did while telling her to look at me and tell me that she’s not giving up that black dick.

IMG_6973.jpeg

IMG_6974.jpeg

So I always been into the cuckold interracial scene, can’t remember when it started but I kept it under wraps. So I’m an alpha guy with a good size cock never had a problem or any complaints, I have been with my girlfriend for two years and to be honest, she was kind of a slut. I didn’t care because she was right for me one night. She asked if we could do some blow usually I don’t partake. That night I did and I ended up telling my deepest darkest secret. She seem cool with it even played around, but she played to the point where I had to see it somehow entangled with the fetish so she started with white guys and one finally found a black man in his late 40s, that was experienced in lifestyle, we contacted him and I found out the size of his dick. I got scared he was like half inches but round wrist. I want to tell her, but I want to see it so bad it just so happens. He was dominant as hell and fucked her like I’ve never seen anybody before fast-forward too 6 months and I’m writing this story as she is getting plowed. I know she loves me, but she already said she will fuck him whenever she wants. I watched once and he went deeper and harder than he ever did while telling her to look at me and tell me that she’s not giving up that black dick.

View attachment 390261

View attachment 390262
Thank you for sharing, and yes the excitement yet dangers of living the lifestyle.

Back