• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Hollywood Story

As a detective and later Private Investigator in Hollywood, I have seen a lot of thing in my day. Most of you have heard about the "me too" movement, but that is just the tip of the iceberg. Not long ago, I ran into this guy i knew. back in the 90's he worked in the adult film industry in the valley as an actor. He was hard up for money, and told me he had some DVDs that would be "huge news" if made public. He wanted a thousand bucks for them, and told me it was worth every penny.

He told told me that back in the day, big hollywood producers would make "private" films of up and coming starlets. He and his friends would get called in to appear in these films. I was skeptical, so he met me a couple days later with a "teaser" dvd. He told me to go watch it, and call him back when I was done. "Man, after seeing this, your gonna want the rest for sure".

I took it home and was completely shocked by what I saw! It was Americas Sweetheart herself in a hotel room.

00766-1219185692.png
00770-1641985902.png00774-324822807.png

Back