• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Help me find a certain video

Sylvia

Xiahh
Author
I'm looking for a recording that I remember that doesn't give me a break, I think I've seen it here, so maybe you can help me and someone by chance has it saved or remembers it? ^^

I am looking for some specific cuckold (interracial?) footage. Overall, the husband was filming his wife while she was making out with another man, it was from husband's perspective. At one point in the sex the guy was close, so the wife said she wanted it inside. I don't remember if the condom was removed, but it's possible. The husband asked if she was sure and she looked at him and said yes. At the end of the video he asked her if she would take the day-after pill and she just smiled. Toward the end I think there was also a flashback to her being pregnant. She was a brunette, with curly hair. And no, it wasn't Daisy. Very distinctive was the dialogue about the pill and her smile saying "well I think you're fucked", after that I think it's the quickest way to recognize video by someone. I think she was in a cowgirl position towards the end.

Back