• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Ghetto for white

Absolutely, once they have had all their money and property taken from them, they should be moved to a dark and dank ghetto, the worst place possible to imagine, they should not be allowed out unless taken out by a black or Muslim person. No Rights for Whites.
:D:D😅

Ghettos, hm? That's nice and stuff, but usually ghettos are just residential areas where people are free to come and go, which clearly presents a problem! As a non-white person, you still risk encountering some white person strolling about randomly in other parts of the city, yuck! Can you imagine the horror 🙈
Perhaps you should look at things like refugee camps, where people generally are not allowed to leave unless for some specific purpose, like being used for slave labor I guess. This would just be more like.. a white native camp. Then they could be safely stowed away there 😊

Ghettos, hm? That's nice and stuff, but usually ghettos are just residential areas where people are free to come and go, which clearly presents a problem! As a non-white person, you still risk encountering some white person strolling about randomly in other parts of the city, yuck! Can you imagine the horror 🙈
Perhaps you should look at things like refugee camps, where people generally are not allowed to leave unless for some specific purpose, like being used for slave labor I guess. This would just be more like.. a white native camp. Then they could be safely stowed away there 😊
I agree with this, but ghettos are usually created for groups that have their future planned out for them. Its one of the first steps, once it happens, you shouldnt worry about seeing free range whites. Just know you wont be seeing them for too long🤗

Well, that depends on what definition of ghetto is being used. If the one that was used in WW2 Europe, then you're very very wrong.
That slums mostly populated by racial minorities today are being called ghettos is either a bad joke, or a statement (and I approve of the latter, though not really the former).
Anyway, if we are thinking more along the lines of the Warsaw ghetto, but for whites, that's worse than refugee camps.

Well, that depends on what definition of ghetto is being used. If the one that was used in WW2 Europe, then you're very very wrong.
That slums mostly populated by racial minorities today are being called ghettos is either a bad joke, or a statement (and I approve of the latter, though not really the former).
Anyway, if we are thinking more along the lines of the Warsaw ghetto, but for whites, that's worse than refugee camps.
Ah ok, thanks for correcting me! I guess ghettos are fine then 😊

Back