• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Getting Back to The Old Ways

cuckboie

Author
I read this post on a fetish blog:

Most men are not suitable as an Alpha male. That's ok. I think we need to get back to that where only a few select males breed all of the females. But couple up would another male for raising the offspring.

So this made me think... I think what we are seeing a grand social shift as human beings BACK to the ways human society had functioned for millions of years. Take a look:
1. Feminization of beta males.
2. BNWO.
3. Cuckoldry.
4. Trans men.
5. The rise of the Alpha male stud and the widely accepted practice of being a "player".

Every mammal society on Earth functions the same way. An alpha male takes a pride of females and the beta males are either killed, run out OR submit and care for the females and her offspring. Until about 2000 years ago, humans lived the same way. Now, with the slow decline of organized religion and the return of tribal or pagan beliefs. Humans are naturally falling back to the way we functioned at the pituitary/primal level. This is what makes females wet and instinctively wanting alpha male offspring, but the security of a beta male.

Now there is a struggle with American females dating. Not enough beta males (or accepting that they are beta); but this is rapidly changing AND alpha males that won't commit to a relationship. Women think they want an alpha, but deep down need a beta. That's their struggle.

So why the African Alpha Male? I'm sure we can all answer that, but he is the embodiment of dominance. Muscular, tall, hung, healthy, large testicles, etc...and has one thing in mind... to impregnate. This is why women go crazy for the beards, dark skin contrast, tattoos, muscles and dominant personality.

Once more beta males accept their place and the principles of the BNWO, women will be much happier understanding men and their roles. The first step is taking a alpha males penis into your beta male mouth as a gesture of acceptance and submission. Its not gay, its respect.

Most men are not suitable as an Alpha male. That's ok. I think we need to get back to that where only a few select males breed all of the females. But couple up would another male for raising the offspring.

So this made me think... I think what we are seeing a grand social shift as human beings BACK to the ways human society had functioned for millions of years. Take a look:
2. BNWO.
3. Cuckoldry.
4. Trans men.
5. The rise of the Alpha male stud and the widely accepted practice of being a "player".

Every mammal society on Earth functions the same way. An alpha male takes a pride of females and the beta males are either killed, run out OR submit and care for the females and her offspring. Until about 2000 years ago, humans lived the same way. Now, with the slow decline of organized religion and the return of tribal or pagan beliefs. Humans are naturally falling back to the way we functioned at the pituitary/primal level. This is what makes females wet and instinctively wanting alpha male offspring, but the security of a beta male.

Now there is a struggle with American females dating. Not enough beta males (or accepting that they are beta); but this is rapidly changing AND alpha males that won't commit to a relationship. Women think they want an alpha, but deep down need a beta. That's their struggle.

So why the African Alpha Male? I'm sure we can all answer that, but he is the embodiment of dominance. Muscular, tall, hung, healthy, large testicles, etc...and has one thing in mind... to impregnate. This is why women go crazy for the beards, dark skin contrast, tattoos, muscles and dominant personality.

Once more beta males accept their place and the principles of the BNWO, women will be much happier understanding men and their roles. The first step is taking a alpha males penis into your beta male mouth as a gesture of acceptance and submission. Its not gay, its respect.
Very excellent points

2. BNWO.
3. Cuckoldry.
4. Trans men.

IMG_1872.jpeg

2. BNWO.
3. Cuckoldry.
4. Trans men.

Excellent analysis. Thank you.

Back