• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Extreme BNWO telegram or session groups

Pathetic beta here. My big-titted goth girlfriend needs to get owned and bred by some real black man who'd brutally beat me up like a wimp.

Let's talk about this while I show her to you and you bully me.. superior, black men can also have her kik if they want.
05ac735ca3fdd3513884a17f44a9aa34d29443b1239b85308f8eb293eb84179463

why do people use telegram when it requires a phone number to register?
a very good question.
i've observed for a while now that BNWO enjoyers are far to incautious.
there's very little discussion or initiative for more privacy focused communication.
discord is a privacy hellhole. Telegram is slightly better but still dubious.Session is painful to use;Way too inefficient.
Unfortunately,the actually good services are far less popular,and it's difficult to motivate others to give them a chance.
Give this page a read for more informations:

mind you,it's fine to use discord for more normal fetish enjoyment,but using it for extreme is just stupid.
i've seen people there demand illegal content, and i still can't comprehend where they draw that courage(or stupidity) from.

hii~ im a very extreme femboy that love the bnwo, making edits, trading and chatting feel free to add to groups on session or just chat

053142b714122905b5c5dc1db13931324df6f05d28a15a35bce32c0d044a85ec40

Back