• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Encouraging white girls to go black?

janieprice91

Sissy CD in chastity for bbc.
Heya all. So I am a pussyfree sissy white cd and so I will never be breeding. Besides I prefer bbc but I still love to see white girls with black men. As a long time supporter of the BNWO I would like to find ways to encourage white girls I know in real life to go black. Without seeming weird you know... lol? Does anyone have ideas that could help white bois and sissy girls like me? Thank you. Xx.

don't think complicated, make things simple. tell them about your preferences both in terms of clothing and men, share your experiences and pictures of black men. go with them to a bar where you can find BBC and talk about them and seduce them together. if you have your own solid black friends, just invite your female friends to join you for fun. it is enough for her to see the BBC in real life and touch it once

I have converted a few white women to BBC only, I found the biggest hurdle was the racism they held but have convinced themself they do not have. So to start with I worked on that, showed them that they really did have racist traits and how out of date and disgusting they really are. Once they understood that , it made converting them much easier, every women has thanked me so many times for what I did, they say their sex life is now a million times better than it used to be. I am currently working on converting my niece, that should be a lot easier as she is still a virgin and we are close, so she gets to see my babies and how much I love black people.

What do you mean their sex life is so much better? Are you saying white males can't please white women anymore or anything? I'm tired of seeing all these white girls being turned onto black guys because if people like you
That is exactly what I am saying yes. White women no longer find white on white sex enjoyable or worth doing. If you are tired of seeing all these white girls being turned onto black guys, then look at the main cause, "White Bois with small dicks and no future" Sorry that the truth hurts so much. Luv Emma XxX

That is exactly what I am saying yes. White women no longer find white on white sex enjoyable or worth doing. If you are tired of seeing all these white girls being turned onto black guys, then look at the main cause, "White Bois with small dicks and no future" Sorry that the truth hurts so much. Luv Emma XxX
I also do not like (edit: to see) white on white sex. It is such a turn off. Although I do have a white lover. He is an unusual hunk of a man with a large thick cock. Not many like him. We can't meet all the time either.

I need a black man in my life but theres not many in my local area... yet. The numbers are rising though thank god. My heart throbs when I see black men dancing with and kissing white girls at nightclubs. It is so much more attractive to my eyes and clearly black men are packing and are stronger men. I learnt that long ago when I was in my early teens.

Once the social stigma is gone, and it is quickly disappearing, white women will have an entire new dating pool and mating pool open to them. That pool is a small percentage of the population in the USA, but a high percentage of that pool is composed of men who are superior to white guys. Not just sexually. Black Men are physically and mentally tougher, with that comes a natural confidence and charm. A high quality white woman will choose them. I’m a fairly high quality white guy but I lost a very high quality white woman to a Black Man who outclassed me in every conceivable way. They even make a better looking couple than I made with her.

I also do not like (edit: to see) white on white sex. It is such a turn off. Although I do have a white lover. He is an unusual hunk of a man with a large thick cock. Not many like him. We can't meet all the time either.

I need a black man in my life but theres not many in my local area... yet. The numbers are rising though thank god. My heart throbs when I see black men dancing with and kissing white girls at nightclubs. It is so much more attractive to my eyes and clearly black men are packing and are stronger men. I learnt that long ago when I was in my early teens.
I would love to hear about what you learned in your early teens.

I think there is a magic formula.

I know that my wife found black men attractive, so it was easy to get her to find them attractive little by little.

But I keep working on the advantages and it's amazing how years of small steps can set things in motion.

An example from today (funny that I'm reading the thread today and that it actually happened today). We were shopping in the supermarket today. There was a black couple. They had a child, but it was a little lighter than both of them. I said to my wife that I found it strange that her child had a lighter skin tone and jokingly said maybe it wasn't his. Then my wife looked at me and said that if she had a BBC (her husband) she certainly didn't want a small white cock. That was totally unexpected... but it was really, really hot to hear that from her, without a sexual situation.

But back to that. I let friends know that I support BLM. I directly address racist statements with friends. I play with clichés and ask friends when they see an interracial couple that the woman is definitely really lucky in bed and that they have really good sex.

It's the constant little things in my opinion.

I think there is a magic formula.

I know that my wife found black men attractive, so it was easy to get her to find them attractive little by little.

But I keep working on the advantages and it's amazing how years of small steps can set things in motion.

An example from today (funny that I'm reading the thread today and that it actually happened today). We were shopping in the supermarket today. There was a black couple. They had a child, but it was a little lighter than both of them. I said to my wife that I found it strange that her child had a lighter skin tone and jokingly said maybe it wasn't his. Then my wife looked at me and said that if she had a BBC (her husband) she certainly didn't want a small white cock. That was totally unexpected... but it was really, really hot to hear that from her, without a sexual situation.

But back to that. I let friends know that I support BLM. I directly address racist statements with friends. I play with clichés and ask friends when they see an interracial couple that the woman is definitely really lucky in bed and that they have really good sex.

It's the constant little things in my opinion.
This is how it started with my gf. She said black men are just fitter. Gradually talked to her about it. When I was eating her out I'd say stuff like "you'd want a big black cock in here now wouldn't you" and keep on saying it until she said yes.

Once the social stigma is gone, and it is quickly disappearing, white women will have an entire new dating pool and mating pool open to them. That pool is a small percentage of the population in the USA, but a high percentage of that pool is composed of men who are superior to white guys. Not just sexually. Black Men are physically and mentally tougher, with that comes a natural confidence and charm. A high quality white woman will choose them. I’m a fairly high quality white guy but I lost a very high quality white woman to a Black Man who outclassed me in every conceivable way. They even make a better looking couple than I made with her.
This is so true, I so can't wait for it to be.

I have converted a few white women to BBC only, I found the biggest hurdle was the racism they held but have convinced themself they do not have. So to start with I worked on that, showed them that they really did have racist traits and how out of date and disgusting they really are. Once they understood that , it made converting them much easier, every women has thanked me so many times for what I did, they say their sex life is now a million times better than it used to be. I am currently working on converting my niece, that should be a lot easier as she is still a virgin and we are close, so she gets to see my babies and how much I love black people.
So beautiful 😍

Back