• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Do you think white women no longer feel appreciated by there men so they are choosing to date black?

I don't think it's a matter of lack of appreciation. What is true is that in Europe white men are undergoing a transformation in terms of sex: feminization, cuckolding, dogging, pegging.... And black or Muslim men coming to Europe are still traditional sexually. In our case, my husband proposed me to try cuckolding. It is common for men to propose it. For years we did it with white bulls, but more and more black and Muslim men appeared on the scene. We didn't try it because of that but because we started finding sites like this one and discovering BNWO and MNWO. Once you try it the truth is that you find better endowed men and with more alpha character than white men (in my case it is not difficult because my husband has a kind of clitoris instead of a penis and he is very submissive). And we women love a good penis and an alpha male to dominate us. If you also get into the BNWO and MNWO movements, you add the lure of racial justice and the morbidity of being fucked in the ass by a Muslim being a white Christian woman while the cuckold is humiliated. That drives me crazy.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

I think it isn't about appreciation, it is about expectations and respect. Media has portrayed white men as only acceptable if they meet certain criteria. Over 6 feet tall, muscular, a high degree of masculinity that they cannot control, yet will also treat them like a fairy-princess and give them near-unlimited freedom. Not having to work, not having to be loyal, etc. In short, media has given white girls the impression that they can have their cake and eat it too. Some white girls are waking up to wondering why they can't get a man to marry them, but that is another story.

This means that the average guy is just not up to some standard created by social media, and so they girls can never find that "magical" white guy. This leads them to pursue more black men, while trying to squash interested white guys as weak, willing and submissive. White guys are sneered at, disrespected and unappreciated for their qualities, even though they may be otherwise good choices for a life-partner and provider.

I've been going through some of this since COVID when the shutdowns destroyed my company, and finding work in my field has been near-impossible, even after applying over 30 times with different companies. My own submissive nature has been forced to the surface, which further weakens me, while she has been promoted to more powerful positions in her field. Her work-social circle has increased to include men more powerful than I am, which further drives me deeper into my sissy-ness, while she has been growing in her need for a dominant man.

I am pretty sure she has been going on some dates with other men, nearly always out late "for work", and sometimes coming home happier than other nights. On a vacation cruise, she went on a date with a black man, wearing the dress I bought for her to wear for me. I tried to spy on her, but only caught glimpses here and there. She came back late, and I am 99% positive that they had sex. I am afraid that they damn may break and her legs open wide for strong, virile black men, and leave me to sink deeply into my own submissive sissy-nature.

This has all made me want to MTF more and more, so I can find black men who would want to dominate and bed me, too!

I think it isn't about appreciation, it is about expectations and respect. Media has portrayed white men as only acceptable if they meet certain criteria. Over 6 feet tall, muscular, a high degree of masculinity that they cannot control, yet will also treat them like a fairy-princess and give them near-unlimited freedom. Not having to work, not having to be loyal, etc. In short, media has given white girls the impression that they can have their cake and eat it too. Some white girls are waking up to wondering why they can't get a man to marry them, but that is another story.

This means that the average guy is just not up to some standard created by social media, and so they girls can never find that "magical" white guy. This leads them to pursue more black men, while trying to squash interested white guys as weak, willing and submissive. White guys are sneered at, disrespected and unappreciated for their qualities, even though they may be otherwise good choices for a life-partner and provider.

I've been going through some of this since COVID when the shutdowns destroyed my company, and finding work in my field has been near-impossible, even after applying over 30 times with different companies. My own submissive nature has been forced to the surface, which further weakens me, while she has been promoted to more powerful positions in her field. Her work-social circle has increased to include men more powerful than I am, which further drives me deeper into my sissy-ness, while she has been growing in her need for a dominant man.

I am pretty sure she has been going on some dates with other men, nearly always out late "for work", and sometimes coming home happier than other nights. On a vacation cruise, she went on a date with a black man, wearing the dress I bought for her to wear for me. I tried to spy on her, but only caught glimpses here and there. She came back late, and I am 99% positive that they had sex. I am afraid that they damn may break and her legs open wide for strong, virile black men, and leave me to sink deeply into my own submissive sissy-nature.

This has all made me want to FtM more and more, so I can find black men who would want to dominate and bed me, too!

Do you like the changes though?

Do you like the changes though?
Not really. I'm in a bad place, mentally, and am struggling to get back to an even keel. It is like I am being forced down this rabbit hole with only one outcome.

I’m curious on if that is a significant reason for white women to date outside their race.

And if so why is there a disconnect between the white man and white women
My white boyfriend didn’t appreciate me we hardly ever had sex as he was much more interested in his video games so when the opportunity to cheat with a black man came along I jumped at the chance I finally fucked a real man and my eyes were opened white boys were pathetic and black men real real men

Why? If you don't mind us asking
It is my heart. I love my wife, and I am deathly afraid she would leave me. As I sit here, I think I would be able to be happy if she took a Dominant black lover, and turned me into a full-on sissy, or better yet, even one of her girlfriends. Let me explore my feminine self completely, and yes, that means sexually. But let me know and feel she loves me and let me love her in return.

My white boyfriend didn’t appreciate me we hardly ever had sex as he was much more interested in his video games so when the opportunity to cheat with a black man came along I jumped at the chance I finally fucked a real man and my eyes were opened white boys were pathetic and black men real real men
I was in a female led relationship for a time, slowly I was stripped of my masculinity and eventually her bull used to fuck her in front of me, the truth is, seeing how easy her made her orgasm only reinforced how inferior I was in bed, having been fucked by black men the feeling of being completely full inside as they thrust deep in to me is overwhelming, so what white woman would want anything less, also a black guy is more animalistic, more rough when fucking us.

Not for me. I chose to date black men purely for the amazing sex and the adventures and thrills from it. That, plus I have found black men are better lovers, pure and simple. But the downside is that for me, when it came to build a closer, more meaningful relationship with them, I was the one who was unappreciated, and even disrespected.

I have always just been a piece of ass to them, yet it is a problem I am addicted to.

Not for me. I chose to date black men purely for the amazing sex and the adventures and thrills from it. That, plus I have found black men are better lovers, pure and simple. But the downside is that for me, when it came to build a closer, more meaningful relationship with them, I was the one who was unappreciated, and even disrespected.

I have always just been a piece of ass to them, yet it is a problem I am addicted to.
Yes black men are so popular that they dont need to treat you with respect. They know you or some other whitegirl will crawl back to them.

It sounds naive, but without affection no relationship can survive. It is impossible to build a serious relationship not to mention marriage, having children and daily life with each other for years without affection. Just sometimes it works out two people fit together, the feeling appears and with it the ability to sacrifice. There are cultural differences, there are differences in approach to certain everyday things, there are worse and better moments. But there is also something that attracts such a natural mutual attraction. And between Black mens and white womens this mutual attraction always exsisted and still exsisting as very strong factor. If, regardless of whether on the fascination of personality, appearance, behavior or sexuality manages to awaken affection then everything is ok. And sometimes, again, it sounds naive just a few glances or a few minutes of conversation and already this "virus" of love is instilled. If you can then find the strength and dedication to keep this feeling alive. Then everything is already good.

Back