• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Do you like younger black men dominating your relationship?

Yes black master....me and my cuckold husband prefer young dominant bulls....i like to be ordered by boys...as a mature woman and teacher it turns me on to be ordered and dominated ...my cuck and i serve submissive and have no taboos

The photo shows us serving a young african refugee

We love to suck bbc together

Screenshot_2024-07-29-07-51-14-497_com.kii.safe-edit.jpg

It’s not our decision to like or dislike. It’s your decision as our superior to take what you want (whether young or old, we serve BNWO).

If you want our women, you take it as we happily succumb.

If you want us too, we submit our holes to you, willingly and enthusiastically. We white beta cuck slaves are only here to serve our masters.

This is our worth and purpose to serve. Our feelings don’t matter.
100% this. Our wants don't matter. We ONLY exist to serve the OTR.

Honestly, I would love it. My wife is in her late 30s, early 40s. A black man between 25 and 35 years old who would dominate us would be very exciting for me. Even a younger man, but I think that a 20-year-old black stallion cannot naturally dominate like a somewhat experienced man could.

Back