• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Confess and submit

Heres an idea for all the yt cucks, sluts and subs here. I wanna know who the realest BNWO supporters are here and who wanna serve with everything you got. That's why you're gonna tell me your worst secrets about how bad you wanna serve, craziest fantasy or the worst things you've done for bnwo.

Even if its something you're scared or ashamed to admit or it's really fucked up and extreme, hmu in private conv or ask for it we can take this somewhere else. Only limits are it's gotta be all adults only and no gore stuff. Give up your privacy and submit

I’ll happily talk for days about all the fucked up things I’ve thought of doing and actually have done, but here’s a really good one…

Last time I visited my mom, I stole her panties and a bra and was pleasuring myself in them… I obviously came super fast because I did not wear my cage when I visited. My surprise, my mom barged into the guest room!!!

I was able to pull my gym shorts up fast enough, the black dildo I brought with me and had them sucking on, was behind the pillow.

My mom gave me a big hug and told me how happy she was at me home. I was terrified that she would know I was wearing her panties and bra or that she’d see my dildo…

…I also have this fucked yo fantasy.

I fantasize about being emasculated, caged, and feminized by a tough, beefy black guy who then takes my phone and starts messaging all of my contacts/friends/****** as me declaring my love for BBC and the BNWO! I’d suck his perfect cock the whole time as he outs me to the world and sends pictures and vids of me worshipping him to everyone… literally fucking me, my mind, and my life all at once…

…I also have this fucked yo fantasy.

I fantasize about being emasculated, caged, and feminized by a tough, beefy black guy who then takes my phone and starts messaging all of my contacts/friends/****** as me declaring my love for BBC and the BNWO! I’d suck his perfect cock the whole time as he outs me to the world and sends pictures and vids of me worshipping him to everyone… literally fucking me, my mind, and my life all at once…
Same lol

For me I am not ashamed of anything I have done for the BNWO, I am immensely proud of it all.
I have had two beautiful mixed race babies by black guys, both conceived during all black gangbangs, I do not know who the fathers are and it does not matter to me at all. I am now working on arranging another gangbang so I can get regnant again. My parents have very little to do with me and nothing to do with my children, they consider me a traitor and a slag/whore for black people, but I am cool with that label.
The only think I am ashamed of and I am greatly ashamed of it, is that I used to let white guys fuck me, I will never live down that shame.

For me I am not ashamed of anything I have done for the BNWO, I am immensely proud of it all.
I have had two beautiful mixed race babies by black guys, both conceived during all black gangbangs, I do not know who the fathers are and it does not matter to me at all. I am now working on arranging another gangbang so I can get regnant again. My parents have very little to do with me and nothing to do with my children, they consider me a traitor and a slag/whore for black people, but I am cool with that label.
The only think I am ashamed of and I am greatly ashamed of it, is that I used to let white guys fuck me, I will never live down that shame.
You should be proud of what you have done for the BNWO.

I understand. As a Whiteboi, I’m sorry. I disappointed half a dozen women before I finally accepted the truth.

Heres an idea for all the yt cucks, sluts and subs here. I wanna know who the realest BNWO supporters are here and who wanna serve with everything you got. That's why you're gonna tell me your worst secrets about how bad you wanna serve, craziest fantasy or the worst things you've done for bnwo.

Even if its something you're scared or ashamed to admit or it's really fucked up and extreme, hmu in private conv or ask for it we can take this somewhere else. Only limits are it's gotta be all adults only and no gore stuff. Give up your privacy and submit
I once was at work for a landscaping company, talking to a black dom who convinced me to go to a close by portapotty and rub my clitty against the urinal

Ita hard to accept the fact you fucked a white boy just think,of it as happening in a past life you became the real you once you fucked your first black man

well, a total shame yes letting white boys access your body, that need to be an example of wrong doing and immoral coz white girls only belong to black men.

Back