• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Confess and submit

Wow this is such a great prompt, thank you for sharing, Sir!
I just wanted to share my biggest fantasy (totally forgot to in my first response!)

Not sure if it specifically qualifies as BNWO, but I have a huge fantasy of becoming drastically in debt to my Black drug dealer, who forces me to settle my debt immediately by either taking a bullet or performing a personal favor by visiting his grandfather in prison... Which of course I take the second option. Thats when i find out Granddaddy has an insatiable taste for white sissies and that the "visit" is actually a CONJUGAL visit. I'm told to dress like a white bimbo in a rap video, taken to the prison, and used for a whole weekend by Granddad, his homies, and several Black guards as well.

My dealer picks me up, and offers me another deal... free hookup on party powder IF I agree to do this every month. I accept immediately and even suck His Big Black Cock on the drive home for my first free bag.

Heres an idea for all the yt cucks, sluts and subs here. I wanna know who the realest BNWO supporters are here and who wanna serve with everything you got. That's why you're gonna tell me your worst secrets about how bad you wanna serve, craziest fantasy or the worst things you've done for bnwo.

Even if its something you're scared or ashamed to admit or it's really fucked up and extreme, hmu in private conv or ask for it we can take this somewhere else. Only limits are it's gotta be all adults only and no gore stuff. Give up your privacy and submit
I was in my late teens, 18 or 19 probably. I was allowed to go into this one bar and drink as long as I didn't get loud and crazy. I'd been drinking for at least 3 or 4 days at that point and this guy sat next to me and started chatting, he offered to buy me my next drink and of course I accepted.

Henry kept my glass full and we sat and we had talked for a couple hours when he put his hand on my thigh, giving me a little rub and squeeze. I was not expecting that to happen and I automatically brushed his hand away. He started to apologize but I quickly stopped him, he had done nothing so wrong as deserving an apology. We kept talking and drinking... After a while I realized that I had become attracted to this tall dark handsome man and I reached over and taking his hand I put it, much closer to my butt, back on my leg and told him how handsome he was looking. We sat at the booth for a couple more drinks while his hand rubbed and squeezed my thigh and a little of my butt. My hand slid onto his thigh and glided up to his noticable bulge and squeezed and stroked until he was rock hard under my hand. In between drinks he told me to follow him and led me into the bathroom then into a stall. Pushing me to sit on the toilet as he stood in front of me and unzipped his pants and pulled out the longest cock I had ever seen - just a bit over 10 inches I found out later - I kept stroking him until he reached down to my chin and pulled my mouth open and slid his magnificent dark manhood into my mouth and gruffly told me to take care of my business... I quickly started bobbing my mouth up and down his cock, fast for a few then slowly moving down until I had every bit of that wonderful black cock in my mouth and throat. Keeping this going on until he groaned and twitched as his hot spunk shot into my greedy mouth, swallowing every drop of his salty cum.

I was in my late teens, 18 or 19 probably. I was allowed to go into this one bar and drink as long as I didn't get loud and crazy. I'd been drinking for at least 3 or 4 days at that point and this guy sat next to me and started chatting, he offered to buy me my next drink and of course I accepted.

Henry kept my glass full and we sat and we had talked for a couple hours when he put his hand on my thigh, giving me a little rub and squeeze. I was not expecting that to happen and I automatically brushed his hand away. He started to apologize but I quickly stopped him, he had done nothing so wrong as deserving an apology. We kept talking and drinking... After a while I realized that I had become attracted to this tall dark handsome man and I reached over and taking his hand I put it, much closer to my butt, back on my leg and told him how handsome he was looking. We sat at the booth for a couple more drinks while his hand rubbed and squeezed my thigh and a little of my butt. My hand slid onto his thigh and glided up to his noticable bulge and squeezed and stroked until he was rock hard under my hand. In between drinks he told me to follow him and led me into the bathroom then into a stall. Pushing me to sit on the toilet as he stood in front of me and unzipped his pants and pulled out the longest cock I had ever seen - just a bit over 10 inches I found out later - I kept stroking him until he reached down to my chin and pulled my mouth open and slid his magnificent dark manhood into my mouth and gruffly told me to take care of my business... I quickly started bobbing my mouth up and down his cock, fast for a few then slowly moving down until I had every bit of that wonderful black cock in my mouth and throat. Keeping this going on until he groaned and twitched as his hot spunk shot into my greedy mouth, swallowing every drop of his salty cum.
That is sooo fucking hot.

We are a black owned white fam..my cuckold husband is very rich and so we have no shortage of muscular black bulls for me and my 21 year old babygirl....we love black men and hubby supports us - he love to see us fuck bbc

Me and my babygirl on the way to the african refugee camp
...we go by public train and wear no slips....our pussies wet and bbc ready

Screenshot_2024-07-29-07-56-04-880_com.google.android.apps.photos-edit.jpg

Me getting fucked and licking cum out of my babygirl seeded pussy

Screenshot_2024-07-29-07-58-11-085_com.kii.safe-edit.jpg

Back