• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Celebrities getting blacked

In terms of impact it would obviously be Taylor Swift jumping from bbc to bbc. The real answer is obviously all of them, but I have a few personal answers that I would love to see dicked down by black cock. Alexandra Daddario and Rachel Brosnahan top the list. Both absolutely stunning and so pale that the contrast would be incredible. Jennifer Love Hewitt. Sydney Sweeney. Salma Hayek. And maybe celebrity is a stretch for them, but Julia Benson, Diora Baird, and Caroline Vreeland also come to mind. Tits like theirs belong to black men.

View attachment 408851

View attachment 408857

View attachment 408859

View attachment 408860

View attachment 408861
Oh definitely. Taylor and Olivia Rodrigo would be huge for leading younger white girls to big black cock

Reddit banned the sub celeb_BNWO. It was a great community so to remember it i'm gonna add my list as well.
Taylor Swift, she would change the world
Dua Lipa
Amber Heard
Brie Larson
Blake Lively
Elizabeth Olsen
AOC, perfect for new laws
Sabrina Carpenter
Gal Gadot
Jennifer Lopez, in her prenuptial agreement she wanted to have a “minimum of four sexual relations per week” so that Ben wouldn't cheat. But what if she cheated on him?

Reddit banned the sub celeb_BNWO. It was a great community so to remember it i'm gonna add my list as well.
Dua Lipa
Amber Heard
Brie Larson
Blake Lively
Elizabeth Olsen
Sabrina Carpenter
Gal Gadot
Jennifer Lopez, in her prenuptial agreement she wanted to have a “minimum of four sexual relations per week” so that Ben wouldn't cheat. But what if she cheated on him?
I would love to see Heard, Olsen, and Gadot getting blacked in their superhero costumes.
Like some many others I had to beat off when Sabrina Carpenter sang about BBC.
It's a safe bet that Jennifer Lopez cheated on Ben. No way he would be able to keep up with her.

Dua Lipa
Amber Heard
Brie Larson
Blake Lively
Elizabeth Olsen
Sabrina Carpenter
Gal Gadot
Reddit is dog shit

Back