• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Bully and Girlfriend Lake Trip

My girlfriend and I are both in college and have been together for two and a half years. There’s a guy at our school who I went to HS with and now college who has bullied me for years. I’m not the biggest guy and don’t have the biggest piece, but it’s always been teasing from him. Type of person that’s super wealthy, good-looking and I’d have to assume has a big cock.

This still goes on now that we’re in college (although much less) but now he tries to target me in different ways and certain has eyes for my gf. She’s super hot, on the taller side but has a nice rack and a great ass. Time and time again he’s tried to flirt with her in front of me.

We’ve been out of school for the summer for a time now, but he called me out of the blue the other day. He kept asking how my gf was and out of the blue said told me that if my girlfriend came to his lake house for the long weekend, he’d stop reading and picking on me. I was shocked and said no, but he said he had already asked her and she said yes. I talked to her after and she convinced me that everything will be fine given she knows some of the other people there, but the swimsuits she was packing were super slutty, and so were just about all the other outfits. I felt like the decision had already been made so I didn’t want to talk with her about it. She left for it last night and I haven’t gotten a text from her all morning (have checked in twice). Do you think my gf is going to get railed all weekend by my bully?

My girlfriend and I are both in college and have been together for two and a half years. There’s a guy at our school who I went to HS with and now college who has bullied me for years. I’m not the biggest guy and don’t have the biggest piece, but it’s always been teasing from him. Type of person that’s super wealthy, good-looking and I’d have to assume has a big cock.

This still goes on now that we’re in college (although much less) but now he tries to target me in different ways and certain has eyes for my gf. She’s super hot, on the taller side but has a nice rack and a great ass. Time and time again he’s tried to flirt with her in front of me.

We’ve been out of school for the summer for a time now, but he called me out of the blue the other day. He kept asking how my gf was and out of the blue said told me that if my girlfriend came to his lake house for the long weekend, he’d stop reading and picking on me. I was shocked and said no, but he said he had already asked her and she said yes. I talked to her after and she convinced me that everything will be fine given she knows some of the other people there, but the swimsuits she was packing were super slutty, and so were just about all the other outfits. I felt like the decision had already been made so I didn’t want to talk with her about it. She left for it last night and I haven’t gotten a text from her all morning (have checked in twice). Do you think my gf is going to get railed all weekend by my bully?
Yes.

She's dressed like a whore and sucking his huge cock right this moment.

Back