• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

BNWO jobs

But... that's unfair. It's almost like a man... er, male who chose to get married to the woman of his dreams now becomes trapped.... almost helpless.

If I... or, I mean he... the white husband agreed to stay in the home.... what does HE get for his loyalty? He doesn't have to obey anything/everything..... does he?
He does. And as they say, "Tough Shit. It is a real man's world."

A hotel manager, I guess.
I used to work as a night receptionist in a small but cute hotel for a couple of years, and whenever an interracial couple checked in, I always tried to find a way to upgrade their room or give gifts and provide the best service. I did the same for single migrants, and maybe sometimes even more, haha.

I would hope to work at a BNWO training center for whites, where they go to be properly trained to be to bo obedient submissive's in servitude to our Black superior's
What specifically would you do there? There are many of us who don't want to submit or obey... deserved or not. 😳

A hotel manager, I guess.
I used to work as a night receptionist in a small but cute hotel for a couple of years, and whenever an interracial couple checked in, I always tried to find a way to upgrade their room or give gifts and provide the best service. I did the same for single migrants, and maybe sometimes even more, haha.
That is so nice of you, well done

Li
I think that my dream job in the BNWO is pretty obvious, considering my username.
And I would also feel privileged to be allowed to serve as a punching bag for our Superiors.

Love your username, I would be the same - love toilet but my dream job would to be a toilet for superior Black masters. I could serve either a Black guy or ****** and be completely abused by them ♠️♠️

teacher and I help black kids outperform white kids.
Explain to them black superiority and the history of white racism.
And make white boys accept bullying from black boys
And make white girls accept being used by black boys and getting pregnant by them.
Or a policewoman and help the black gangs
Or I would be in a security agency and be recruited by black gangs and work for them in secret

teacher and I help black kids outperform white kids.
Explain to them black superiority and the history of white racism.
And make white boys accept bullying from black boys
And make white girls accept being used by black boys and getting pregnant by them.
Or a policewoman and help the black gangs
Or I would be in a security agency and be recruited by black gangs and work for them in secret
We have to help and assist our Black superiors as much as possible and speed up Black Supremacy ♠️♠️

Back