• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

BNWO jobs

Secretary or anything in entertainment, new order or not, everyone needs to go at festivals and sing eheheh

I would like to model and show the benefits of penectomy , give mine 1st in a public location with ceromony then after Recruit white men to have their dicks publicly cut off and offer them selves to the bnwo .

I could be a TV reporter, criticizing the BNWO and reporting why it shouldn't happen... then on live TV a Black man confronts me, strips off my clothes and makes me admit that white men are pathetic as I stand there, helpless, with my little erection bobbing up and down in salute to the BNWO I had just been arguing against.

I can see interracial marriage become an industry. The black man finds his ideal white woman, and whether she is married or not, the government sells him a wedding super-license that allows him to marry her, and yet keep her married to her white husband. He is forced to a support role, where all he does is provide financial support and living arrangements as desired by the black husband. That includes raising the black children. The white wife is to wear two rings, the black one inside the white one, to identify the insertion of a superior black man into a white marriage.

The wife would then be the wife, sexual submissive and mother-machine to as many black babies as the black husband wants. He has the right to share her with other black men if he wishes, too!

I can see interracial marriage become an industry. The black man finds his ideal white woman, and whether she is married or not, the government sells him a wedding super-license that allows him to marry her, and yet keep her married to her white husband. He is forced to a support role, where all he does is provide financial support and living arrangements as desired by the black husband. That includes raising the black children. The white wife is to wear two rings, the black one inside the white one, to identify the insertion of a superior black man into a white marriage.

The wife would then be the wife, sexual submissive and mother-machine to as many black babies as the black husband wants. He has the right to share her with other black men if he wishes, too!
So basically something like this:

Totally agree: white marriages should be opened for black men. ♠️❤️

What if the white husband wants to either keep his wife for himself, OR doesn't want to stay if the black man moves in??
The black man got the super-license. It is more powerful than the standard marriage license. So the white man has no choice. If he chooses to leave the wife, he can, but he is still stuck with alimony and/or child support, and if he ever finds a white wife again, the same thing can happen, only now he is supporting two families. Financially, he would be better off to suck it up and become the white married cuck.

But... that's unfair. It's almost like a man... er, male who chose to get married to the woman of his dreams now becomes trapped.... almost helpless.

If I... or, I mean he... the white husband agreed to stay in the home.... what does HE get for his loyalty? He doesn't have to obey anything/everything..... does he?

But... that's unfair. It's almost like a man... er, male who chose to get married to the woman of his dreams now becomes trapped.... almost helpless.

If I... or, I mean he... the white husband agreed to stay in the home.... what does HE get for his loyalty? He doesn't have to obey anything/everything..... does he?
We will have the option to serve also

Okay... but I'm sort of thinking about ME getting stuck in that scenario. I don't want to serve. I'm not submissive... but if this were ever to become law..... what happens to us non-submissive white males who never thought we'd ever get put in such a situation?

Back