• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Bnwo/ extreme theme cyoa

Do you guys just want a build your waifu cyoa or a extensive adventure with Bnwo themed cyoa where make your character and make your dream snowbunny and her personality and other stuff and you go on an adventure on your snowbunny behalf.

Adventure and goes from the start of the bnwo to when they are done with you. Maybe with snow bunnies and even white boys and what happens to them.

Helloooo everyone, it's me Aryananta, and here I am to tell you that I'm gonna try making a extreme-ish Bnwo theme. So I need some idea from you creative people for the content of it. So please tell me your what do you have in mind!
I love the sound of this!! What about a cyoa that no matter what you choose, it ends up with white defeat, but the extreme nature of the endings change. Like ranging from being a cuck, to forced castration and stuff?

One of my personal favorites would be every A-list holly wood star appears on a TV show to get banged by BBC. While they get banged, their husbands are interviewed on live TV. The viewing audience votes for best performance and the stars that win go on to the next week with each week getting more and more depraved.

One of my personal favorites would be every A-list holly wood star appears on a TV show to get banged by BBC. While they get banged, their husbands are interviewed on live TV. The viewing audience votes for best performance and the stars that win go on to the next week with each week getting more and more depraved.
Brilliant

Back