• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Being Respectful

Oh... shoot! I must have misunderstood.

I just got done having intercourse with my wife 6 times in the last three days on a short trip we took. 😉😊

It's not exactly "new" new, as I first got into chastity cages probably close to 10 years ago, but it's definitely becoming more and more popular, thanks I think to Gen Z whitebois and sissies especially!

But yes, I definitely agree that much of the appeal is in showing our full respect for Black Men, and many of Them are aware and understand completely!

When I first became Black property, my Daddy loved how i was locked in chastity, and said that from then on I needed to ALWAYS have my tiny white dicklette locked up when any of my Black Superiors were present. One of the first grindr hookups I had shortly after that, when I said I would be caged for Him, His immediate reaction was "AS IT SHOULD ALWAYS BE FOR WHITE FAGGOTS LIKE YOU!"

So they are fully aware and many even expect it of us! 😍😍
Totally agree that all white faggots like us should be locked in chastity to ensure we can’t breed with any women as this is the prerogative of superior Black men only. White faggots are for Black amusement only and should be considered as disposable items. Here’s to Black Supremacy ✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿

Totally agree that all white faggots like us should be locked in chastity to ensure we can’t breed with any women as this is the prerogative of superior Black men only. White faggots are for Black amusement only and should be considered as disposable items. Here’s to Black Supremacy ✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿
I'm not a faggot... but I can't argue against Black Supremacy. Sigh

I do believe it is justified.

I love the thought of being disposable. Imagine if yt life expectancy was reduced to say 35 when yt looks went away and we were just disposed of. Imagine a facility just breeding yt slaves for service of Black Superiors

One day I hope to be able to commit fully to caging and shrinking my pathetic little thing even further down and showing my devotion and obedience to the BNWO

Back