• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Being Respectful

I notice more and more white sissies in the videos I watch using tiny cage like videos here, here, and here and many many others.
I hope it is new trend and, in my opinion, demonstrate respect to the Black Men.
I wonder if this is becoming the norm
It's not exactly "new" new, as I first got into chastity cages probably close to 10 years ago, but it's definitely becoming more and more popular, thanks I think to Gen Z whitebois and sissies especially!

But yes, I definitely agree that much of the appeal is in showing our full respect for Black Men, and many of Them are aware and understand completely!

When I first became Black property, my Daddy loved how i was locked in chastity, and said that from then on I needed to ALWAYS have my tiny white dicklette locked up when any of my Black Superiors were present. One of the first grindr hookups I had shortly after that, when I said I would be caged for Him, His immediate reaction was "AS IT SHOULD ALWAYS BE FOR WHITE FAGGOTS LIKE YOU!"

So they are fully aware and many even expect it of us! 😍😍

I love my cage. I don’t feel complete unless I’m wearing it.
Me too. xxx I feel very very frightened and nervous when I am uncaged even for the short times to clean and smooth. Its odd how it affects us! My Owner has never beaten or been nasty to me to ensure I stay caged, it just seemed so natural.

I notice more and more white sissies in the videos I watch using tiny cage like videos here, here, and here and many many others.
I hope it is new trend and, in my opinion, demonstrate respect to the Black Men.
Hoping this is the norm, I'm making sure that all my slaves eventually buy their own chastity cages ! I want to see a future where the white race is either bred or caged.

It's definitely becoming more popular thanks to the new generation, it's a fealty and respect to Black Gods that they don't deserve pussy only Black Gods do

I'd love to be caged, but I have this weird size problem. I have large boi-ovaries, but a small dick. So when I am caged, it is very uncomfortable to sit, or close my legs. What I really need is an orchiectomy. Plus I love the idea of growing larger breasts because of it.

I am not in a cage but last week I spoke to my wife about wanting to be caged. My Sharpie size cock is useless to her anyway and belongs in a small cage. She is away on vacation in Spain with her high school crush who is now her bull, but she wants to be the one to choose the cage and put it on me. As for dressing in panties, it was normal for her and her bulls to command me to dress in panties and sit in the corner but since she has been away, I only now wear panties and as soon as I get home I put on the bra she got for me. All I need now is my cage and I will be complete.

I'd rather have an orchiectomy, and prove my devotion by not being able be a concern to black men as they take our white women.

Absolutely, complete submission is what Black Gods deserve, tell them we don't even think about breeding(like we are even deserving of that)
So true. When my gf at the time became Black Only, her primary bull enjoyed having me as sissified as possible while watching them together, and i eventually became unable to become erect while he was present (and eventually while in the presence of ANY Black King) through humiliation and chastity training. Even after we broke up, before i was "officially" Black Owned, i began noticing that anytime i saw a hot white girl anywhere my first impulse instead of flirting was instead to picture her being a complete slut for Big Black Cock.

Back