• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Attack on the BNWO movement

In the social media of the nationalist and conservative parties, more and more young women are visible in Sweden. They are young racists who support the white power movement.

I am interested in what you think and what needs to be done about these young women.

Normally I am against coercion and violence, but in some situations, I may find it justified.

View attachment 265695
Ah. The truth comes out. You're "normally" against violence, except with you are not against it. White women love violence and are turned on by it, excited by it. For them it's a sexual turn on. Whites are dying, dwindling without any need for violence.

You raise the subject of violence because it turns you on and you like seeing it, perhaps even participating.

Ah. The truth comes out. You're "normally" against violence, except with you are not against it. White women love violence and are turned on by it, excited by it. For them it's a sexual turn on. Whites are dying, dwindling without any need for violence.

You raise the subject of violence because it turns you on and you like seeing it, perhaps even participating.
Women are hard wired to witness violence and mate with the victor.

Back