• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Anyone Else Love Sloppy Seconds?

I do love sloppy seconds. Before she leaves for a date I remind her to bring home a doggy bag. The second she gets home from her date I ask if she brought home anything for me and I assume the position where she sits on my face so I can smell him and taste him. Then I enter her already wet gaping pussy knowing he filled her up.

for a while, i only dived in for the clean up until one day when i went for a sloppy second. sliding my cock in was the most fantastic feeling EVER!!!!
it was fucking unbelievable. this was what 'smooooth' was all about. i came in less than a minute. if you have yet to try, dont wait any longer.

dan

Sloppy seconds is great. My wife enjoys giving me sloppy seconds because she loves seeing how much she cannot even feel me because whenever someone else was in there they stretched her out and left her pussy so slippery. It is just amazing and i love every part of it, nothing is better than being reminded how tiny your dick is and nobody can feel it.

Sloppy seconds is great. My wife enjoys giving me sloppy seconds because she loves seeing how much she cannot even feel me because whenever someone else was in there they stretched her out and left her pussy so slippery. It is just amazing and i love every part of it, nothing is better than being reminded how tiny your dick is and nobody can feel it.
O M H F G you sound SO SO SO much like my husband sweety. He adores plunging his tiny inadequate white cock into my holes immediately after real men ( and others ) have been fucking them and left him deposits in them .

Back