• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Any other girls raised to worship bbc?

I actually hope that she’s not passed around. I would rather this couple remain monogamous and loyal to each other.
I am afraid she is white meat, he might he might love her and she him, she is an attractive young white girl and he will have to accept the black bulls ****** and buggering her, no doubt there will be tears and screams at first and shame at being naked in front of so many black men for the first time, once she feels her first black cock inside her, she will accept her role in the black community

Oh yeah, this one boy was such a stunner to me in my senior years of hs, but he was a total bully. He ballchecked SO many white boys it was like a game or a sport lol. It made me feel things watching him basically dominate most of his white male peers... I still think of him sometimes
It made you "feel things?" Can you be more specific? Also, how did he do it? Privately? Publicly?

He was not an athlete, he was just another normie.

The white boys never faught back lol. They knew they couldn't.

We were not intimate but I wish we were. It would have brought me through the early levels of the lifestyle much faster.

I once bumped into him in a hall in from of class and he said something apologetically and I awkwardly said "hey you kinda look like Washington DC" meant Denzel lmfao. He broke down laughing with his friends, me blushing red and just moving away from the situation swiftly to end my misery lol. I think that would have been my realy opportunity to connect but missed.

We were not intimate but I wish we were. It would have brought me through the early levels of the lifestyle much faster.

I once bumped into him in a hall in from of class and he said something apologetically and I awkwardly said "hey you kinda look like Washington DC" meant Denzel lmfao. He broke down laughing with his friends, me blushing red and just moving away from the situation swiftly to end my misery lol. I think that would have been my realy opportunity to connect but missed.
Thank you for sharing so much. It's not easy to reach back into awkward experiences and share them. Interracial attractions involve complications, that's for sure. You were a little too hard on yourself. He'd have accepted you if you hadn't taken off I think.

I was very much in awe of white girls as a teen. White boys were irritated by white girl curiosity about me, but what could they do? White girls were interested and that was that. One white ass hole started to get physical and I sucker punched him. I was terrified but he went down and all the other white ass holes kind of faded back. White ass holes were afraid of black dudes. White fathers were seething, but what could they do? The tension between young black men and white girls and white parents.,...that's a subject all its own.

Thank you for sharing so much. It's not easy to reach back into awkward experiences and share them. Interracial attractions involve complications, that's for sure. You were a little too hard on yourself. He'd have accepted you if you hadn't taken off I think.

I was very much in awe of white girls as a teen. White boys were irritated by white girl curiosity about me, but what could they do? White girls were interested and that was that. One white ass hole started to get physical and I sucker punched him. I was terrified but he went down and all the other white ass holes kind of faded back. White ass holes were afraid of black dudes. White fathers were seething, but what could they do? The tension between young black men and white girls and white parents.,...that's a subject all its own.
Thanks for your perspective ☺️

Yeah many regrets but that's life haha.

The parents 🙄

We weak white wimps definitely know that we can’t fight back. We learn that very quickly and very young if we go to school with Black students, from kindergarten on up. My question is did the white boys who got ball checked behave more respectfully or deferentially to this stunner of a young Black Master? Once word started to spread of the bullying did other white boys beg for mercy?

Back