• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

18+ ******** Fetish by a Wanna-be CuckDad

I wonder how or why sometimes , but it really turns it on.
Even when I'm not in a sexy mood and think rationally , my mind tells me I want to see it happen in real before I die , I mean who's immortal in this world ?
Of course my ******** will be at least 18 and I in no way tolerate adult-minor involvement.
I'm not a *** yet. But still I want this in the future.
The girl I took so good care of ; now that my ******** has become 18 years old , legal age of consent .
I'll make some friends online who're into this lifestyle , I'll invite them home and encourage them to flirt with my ********. To try their best to seduce her.
I wonder what my ******** will do . Will she avoid them becaue they're too old for her age ?
I like Middle aged 45 to 50 men.
I'm thinking of making some online friends who live in same country. Has attraction for legal teens.
When my ******** becomes 18 , they'll co-operate with me . Stay at home at night if possible.
I think if the mother is present it won't happen. My future wife won't let so old man seduce her . Divorce and custody can be an option.
I hope that day comes when I get to see it.
A strong man flirting with the girl for whom I toiled so much to raise her up , take her to her bedroom and do the deed.
I would prefer it he be a good natured man , not some run of the mill horny shit.
I'm not looking for roleplay or dirty chat. So unless you have any good suggestions , fuck off.

Im totally on it . I never wanted to be a f... . And i already made almost nasty stuff . That would be an huge ultimate nasty pervert dirty project . Like we want spent 18 years setting up to perfection , no need to Hurry . I wanna raise one gifited , good girl , shy , obdient a really rare jewel , my treasure , innocent till the legal age comes , my greatest fuckin perfect gift to the most horny , filthy , dirty nigger that i met and hope so many other after him too

I wonder how or why sometimes , but it really turns it on.
Even when I'm not in a sexy mood and think rationally , my mind tells me I want to see it happen in real before I die , I mean who's immortal in this world ?
Of course my ******** will be at least 18 and I in no way tolerate adult-minor involvement.
I'm not a *** yet. But still I want this in the future.
The girl I took so good care of ; now that my ******** has become 18 years old , legal age of consent .
I'll make some friends online who're into this lifestyle , I'll invite them home and encourage them to flirt with my ********. To try their best to seduce her.
I wonder what my ******** will do . Will she avoid them becaue they're too old for her age ?
I like Middle aged 45 to 50 men.
I'm thinking of making some online friends who live in same country. Has attraction for legal teens.
When my ******** becomes 18 , they'll co-operate with me . Stay at home at night if possible.
I think if the mother is present it won't happen. My future wife won't let so old man seduce her . Divorce and custody can be an option.
I hope that day comes when I get to see it.
A strong man flirting with the girl for whom I toiled so much to raise her up , take her to her bedroom and do the deed.
I would prefer it he be a good natured man , not some run of the mill horny shit.
I'm not looking for roleplay or dirty chat. So unless you have any good suggestions , fuck off.
50 yo man is fit perfectly for her . I think it will smells confident , proud and experience for her . Id suggest more masculine professionals , like a truck driver, bricklayer , carpenter , security guard or even a thug . Maybe all of them . Select some of this kind of gentlemen and why not turn it on a kind of very hot game , a great prize in money for the first nigga that seduces and fuck daddys girl

It does happen. In the lifestyle for many yrs and hve seen way too much or not enough.
I.think its fuckin ok , i just curious about crushs , my female friends , neighbours fucking . Having a beautifull ******** i guess would be even more . Id love to watch it . And i would help the experience , like give her a Nice pillow when her knee to suck bbc , bring some water or a cold beer for them not have to stop fucking

Back