• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Young teacher of 30 years old succumbs to the older gym teacher

Last two steps don't seem to fit well. If the gym teacher is the type that eventually wants to 'own' the wife, I don't see him befriending the husband beforehand. Not unless he's doing it on purpose to increase the the humiliation of a clueless husband (I have no problem with that). But if the build up is all 'on the level', where a nice man helps out a younger colleague & becomes buddies with her husband ... its a bit of a jump to turning her into his own personal cum dump by the end of the story.

Last two steps don't seem to fit well. If the gym teacher is the type that eventually wants to 'own' the wife, I don't see him befriending the husband beforehand. Not unless he's doing it on purpose to increase the the humiliation of a clueless husband (I have no problem with that). But if the build up is all 'on the level', where a nice man helps out a younger colleague & becomes buddies with her husband ... its a bit of a jump to turning her into his own personal cum dump by the end of the story.

Agreed, i guess more akin to them all hanging out together, getting to knew them, then he spedns more time wiht the wife, then they go out alone, to him owning her.

Back