• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Working on a long project

Hello i am working on a long story, it's has multiple layers and , many different kinks, so i was wondering if anyone is interested in being a beta reader fun to help guide the direction of the story in general.
You were the first person to write me a message after I joined. I hadn't posted anything yet. I have not forgotten it and thank you.

Hello i am working on a long story, it's has multiple layers and , many different kinks, so i was wondering if anyone is interested in being a beta reader fun to help guide the direction of the story in general.
I would be happy to help you with editing, and suggestions?

I am not a writer ! So this might have many grammatical and spelling error as English isn't my first language.

It was a late freezing night, yet Willy was caught with his underwear down,his barely stubble for a dick stood straight, twitching in the cold as he stared at the monitor in utter horror and anticipation.

A lovely curvaceous women was laying in a king sized bed, her velvet dress hugging her hour glass shaped figure quite nicely,a deep cut in the sides of the red dress that run right Up to her promiscuous wide hips, made them visible with her slight movement over the sheets. The long deep cut over her cleavage left little to anyone's imagination as her lucious Voluptuous Bosom seem like it wanted to fly out the little restraints the fabric had, the slightest hint of freckles over the clevage visible made it even more mesmerizing, her erect nipples so easily spoted over the fine cloth, which could have revealed so much more if it wasn't for the lighting, her face was flawless with her long red hair lose free flowing down to her plump bottom, her green eyes.

Willy seeing such a sight appears like his mind been Frozen in time, as all thoughts start rushing in to take the centre of his attention but he could only utter a single word with stark disbelief." Wha!?What fuck MOM!! "

Willy wasn't able to believe what he was seeing. It couldn't be it can't be his mind was at odds with what his eyes were seeing, his own mother on a blackstragam's stream!, Just as he had started to get doubts that he was being tricked in some deep fake shit, for no way in hell his conservative mom would fall for the Blackstagram's "Trend", he heard it, her beautiful voice cooing at the screen excitingly, leaning into the camera so that the audience could see down her luscious cleavage down her deep cut dress, it even made his Peter leak a bit pre, his mind may not been accepting but his body already was reacting to his alluring white mom's enchanting naked body a arousing sight for any boy his age.

"Hiii beata Bois mommy's here, hope your locked in your tiny cages, mommy can't wait to see them all leak and squirm...,while my body experience a beautiful breeding season session "

she says laying back down on the couch, rubbing her thin almost see through dress over her leaking wet pussy, just the mere thought of that a athletic stronger black man ploughing her pussy tonight while she got dozens of white boi squirm and waste thier pathatic white seed while paying her, it was far beyond Belief, but these white Bois had finally learned there place so it just came naturally to them to submit to such a goddess. "Mhmmmph uff , did I tell, he has been Saving up a little over the week, mnnrgh can you imagine his massive load, more than anything your tiny grape sacks can ever produce over a life time hehe" she laughs a little motioning jerking motion as she continues with a little Chuckle. " That's why you all need to cage that tiny stubble dick of your white Bois, so that mommy knows none of your disappointing tiny dick genes are getting passed."

Just then Willy heard a loud sound of door opening and suddenly his mom was out of the camera focus for a sec and then he heard her moan and she was back in focus her red dress lifted up to her smooth naval, a Dark strong muscualar hands gripping his mom's pale white legs and smooth plump bottom, kissing and chewing on her sweet chery lips,then pinning her on the bed with his heavy mascular arms, tattoo running down the flawless dark skin, flexing those handsome biceps,her muffled moans are heavy, his hands literally tearing through the thin red dress revealing a sexy laced red lingerie.

Willy couldn't help but find his hand had automatically gone to stroking his tiny stubble. As he saw the powerful, most erotic scene of his life, it was terrifying yet arousing the anticipation building as Jamal stayed on top of her, who had entered naked at the scene making the sheer contrast , the power dynamic between the white women, his own mother, who was Squirming helplessly as sighs of her pleasure rose, to the Muscualar dark skinned body of Jamal pinning her down, with his strong muscualar hands now moving over her chest undoing her bra and groping her soft pale voluptuous breasts now in his hands the Voluptuous sized smooth pale breasts appeared so exotically erotic between those big black jadede muscular fingers getting Squeezed.

willy could only watch as Jamal's Squeezing brought his mother's moans sore to a new octave, as Jamal ravaged her body his tounge over her now exposed Nipples, there crotches pressed Togather tightly, Willy saw his mother's crotch wetting over the red lingerie even more, as Jamal mouth was shifting between the two breasts biting and sucking the smooth soft breasts.

"OHhh Gawd fuckk!!...Mhmm...Jamal you quite the beast today,....Fuckk see that baby , that's what mommy likes., That what a real man Is like, i bet you all wetting your tiny cock cages right now hehe " She said before turning all her focus to Jamal, who lay back to let her get between his leg, she threw her beautiful silky smooth locks of hair over her shoulder and with a greedy smirk got between Jamal's crotch and sticking her tounge out licked the length of his cock down to his base, then slowly stroking with both her hands trying to get his head in her mouth, the cock was jaw breaker for sure with its massive thickness and size it looked like a long beer can with pointed top, his mother's soft lips leaving lipstick kiss marks all over it before sucking the tip and slowly focusing on getting more of him inside her small mouth.

willy couldn't believe it, the sight was pushing him off his limits now, and they hadn't even got to actually fucking but seeing his mother's messed up mascara, and face running down with her own spit and Jamal's pre cum as she licked that Behemoth of cock which only grow, harder, veins all over the cock popping off. His hand had started to move faster now. And the chat had started to blow off white Bois donating money commenting.

Willy's mom turned around to face the camer and winked, her eyes ***** on lust and estacy of the moment and the big black cock in her mouth, while seeing how pathetic white Bois donating and commenting wanting to see her get streched all over the big black cock. She pulled her mouth off the massive cock glestenting with her spit all lubed now, her own chest over in spit and pre too. She would bring her breasts up and wraps then around the massive cock and start giving Jamal tit fuck as she turned to the camera with bit of mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

"Aww but that won't be much fun, beta Bois can't see it without paying full unless, mhmmm....you can get my pathetic son to see the natural beauty of what mommy's Mnnnmnrghhh...fuckk doing here he is kinda racist like his father, maybe "mhmm...gawd....then i will let you all see, "

She would continue slurping and licking the head, while Stroking the thick cock with her massive soft breasts moveing then up and down smothering Jamal's big black cock, spitting bit thic pre cum down on the head with a girlish grin as she states at the camera too.

"I hope you enjoying it willy, it would be so good once you understand your position like mommy has ufff Hnnn hope your wasting your seed to baby, wast it for mommy sucking this real cock unlike you and your ***'s white shrimp dick mhmm fuck,..."

Willy couldn't last any longer his eyes locked on to his mother's breast being wrapped around that big black cock, the erotic contrast infront of the whole internet live , his mother's words her cock ***** eyes thick pre cum and spit dripping form her lusty lips, her words making him shoot his load up to the celing her calling him out also shocked him, but all thought is lost in exhilarating pleasure flooding his mind drousing it, and only after he reels back from comming he notices his fatal mistake he had joined the live stream using his regular insta account so that's how his mom knew he was there in chat but she didn't stop, he was stunned yet aroused by the power of the big black cock he had heard of it, but now it had made his mother into a whore , he couldn't believe it his mother knew he was watching and whole he thought was pure missionary only women was sucking a black cock live on internet with her son in chat watching

Her reaction to submit to the bnwo trend he still was on the edge about that scared, holding onto the lies of his white boi father....but the chat was already ready to help make another white boi realise its place in the bnwo, and the truth help him re connect with his mother too. The chat already booming tagging willy one after the other messages flood his monitor some telling him how lucky he was for having such a great mom other trying to get him to see his place with reason.. will he fall or will he keep living a lie

To be continued.

(This is the unedited part so please do let me know what you think of story if it needs more details, better dialogue , also would you all like to give some dialogue for willy that I can add in the next part, like i will utilise it as chat trying to convince willy to accept his fate as white boi )

Back