• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Wife's best friend's Husband

My wife - Janet tried Black years ago. When we were first starting out our trailer was next to her childhood friend Debbie's trailer. Debbie's husband was a black man nicknamed "Snake". Unknown to me, Debbie was trying to get my wife to try "Black by trying her husband." She kept telling my wife she doesn't know what you are missing.
Well, one day I came home & Debbie was watching our baby. I asked where was Janet. Debbie told me she was next door getting "Black Owned". I asked what that meant.
Debbie told me flat out Janet was getting fucked by her husband and don't blame Janet, we have been working on Janet to turn her onto Black Cock whore. I got mad & jumped up but Janet & Snake walked in the door. Snake came over to me & shook my hand & bluntly told me, Janet is a great fuck you should be proud. He told me Janet's pussy is stretched out I might not be able to feel anything. Janet looked worn out but was very happy. She told me she had to try Snake & Debbie was right. It is worth it.
Janet took my hand & took me to the bedroom. I was surprised how turned on I was. As I reclaimed my wife. Janet told me she was sorry, but she had never been fucked like this and if Debbie allows it, Snake can have me anytime he wants. Janet pushed me out of her and told me if I wanted to fuck her, I needed to thank Snake & Debbie RIGHT NOW, and tell him he's welcome to me anytime.to my body.
I was so horny, I knocked on their door & Debbie said to come in. Debbie was naked and had her hand wrapped around the biggest dick I have ever seen. I was staring at it & Debbie asked did I want some of this too? I stammered No, "Janet & I wanted me to thank you two. Snake said for what? I stammered while looking at his dick, for fucking her. She wanted me to tell you both if it was OK with Debbie, Janet's body is always welcome for Snake.
Debbie laughed and told me to give my trailer key to Snake. I did then she told me to sit down.
Debbie told Snake, go over there and convince Janet she needs a black baby. Debbie sat next to me while Snake went next door.
Debbie played with me and told me all the things Snake was doing to my Janet. She told me about learning about my place in my marriage now. She sucked me some then had me eat her. She came hard while telling me about turning Janet for Black Cock.
Debbie had me lay on my back & slowly jerk off while thanking her for making my wife a whore. I came very strongly on my belly. 2 hours later Snake came back & I thanked him & went home. Janet's hips were raised on a pillow so Snake's sperm stayed in her. She was sound asleep. I took several pictures.

The biggest surprise was our seduction. I would come home & Debbie would be in my trailer and Janet would not be there. I would find myself eating her pussy & then she would softly talk to me about learning my place. She talked about Janet & I were "White Trash" and we will always be. She told me Janet has already been trained and now I just need to let go and admit I needed to join my wife.
She had me lay down and slowly jerk off and showed me a video of Janet. Janet walked into their trailer and took off her clothes while begging Debbie to allow her to have sex with Snake. Snake was laughing and calling her Debbie's bitch. Debbie told Janet, don't make me remind you how you earn time with my husband. Janet knelt down & lifted Debbie's dress & pulled her panties aside. Debbie patted Janet on her head and called her their pet. Debbie ended up having full-blown sex with Janet. Even used a strap on her. Then sent her home without Snake fucking her. Debbie told her maybe next time.
Debbie told me she had a present for me. She smacked me in my balls a couple of times and I went soft. She pulled out a cock cage and put it on me. She told me this will stay on until I submit 100%. Debbie left. When Janet came home she saw my cage. All she said was I need to obey them. Janet told me she couldn't get fucked again until I submitted to Debbie & Snake. She said Debbie had fantasies about having a white couple to own & she wants us to be that couple.
Janet spent the next week teasing me and telling me how I need to learn my place. The only way to show her was to kneel before Snake and we watch him choke me with his manhood. It took 2 weeks before I was over there a trailer and Janet was smiling from ear to ear. I did not enjoy having snake fuck my face the first few times. Debbie still refused to unlock me for one more month. By then we were both completely under their control.

The biggest surprise was our seduction. I would come home & Debbie would be in my trailer and Janet would not be there. I would find myself eating her pussy & then she would softly talk to me about learning my place. She talked about Janet & I were "White Trash" and we will always be. She told me Janet has already been trained and now I just need to let go and admit I needed to join my wife.
She had me lay down and slowly jerk off and showed me a video of Janet. Janet walked into their trailer and took off her clothes while begging Debbie to allow her to have sex with Snake. Snake was laughing and calling her Debbie's bitch. Debbie told Janet, don't make me remind you how you earn time with my husband. Janet knelt down & lifted Debbie's dress & pulled her panties aside. Debbie patted Janet on her head and called her their pet. Debbie ended up having full-blown sex with Janet. Even used a strap on her. Then sent her home without Snake fucking her. Debbie told her maybe next time.
Debbie told me she had a present for me. She smacked me in my balls a couple of times and I went soft. She pulled out a cock cage and put it on me. She told me this will stay on until I submit 100%. Debbie left. When Janet came home she saw my cage. All she said was I need to obey them. Janet told me she couldn't get fucked again until I submitted to Debbie & Snake. She said Debbie had fantasies about having a white couple to own & she wants us to be that couple.
Janet spent the next week teasing me and telling me how I need to learn my place. The only way to show her was to kneel before Snake and we watch him choke me with his manhood. It took 2 weeks before I was over there a trailer and Janet was smiling from ear to ear. I did not enjoy having snake fuck my face the first few times. Debbie still refused to unlock me for one more month. By then we were both completely under their control.

Did Snake ever knock her up and if so, did y’all keep the baby..?

Did Snake ever knock her up and if so, did y’all keep the baby..?
Of course, after I begged him to. I was made to get fixed first. Debbie took me to her black doctor to get fixed. We had a ceremony where I pulled off my wife's wedding ring and gave it to him. Snake then put it in his pocket & placed a cheap ass ring on her finger. After that, I put him inside of her after begging him to give us a black baby.

So, how far long is she into her pregnancy now.. or has she had the baby already..?
Janet did have a baby who is a teenager now. What is weird is Debbie was a heavy woman with big tits & I was never sexually attracted to her. Janet was 115 pounds small tits. She always said thinking about dating a black boy grossed her out. She would talk about how the black boys were a lot more forward than the white boys in school. She talked about an incident she saw at her high school dance. A white girl was flirting with a black guy. She walked outside later on & saw this white girl on a picnic table being fucked. She watched 5 guys do her. She said she hated it but was kind of turned on. Debbie was raised in a strict church & was taught that males must be obeyed. I think Debbie wanted to teach Janet a lesson. We got caught up in her web. My wife's submissive nature was used against her & I discovered mine too. Snake gave us two babies before they found another couple to replace us with.

Very interesting and sounds like Snake was fucking Janet a lot.. I found it amazing when early in Janet’s life, her thoughts about dating a black boy was gross and then later in life, getting addicted to black cock and having two black children to a black guy who easily seduced her.
If you don’t mind me asking,.. after Snake and Debbie moved on looking for another white couple, did Janet continue fucking other black guys..?

Very interesting and sounds like Snake was fucking Janet a lot.. I found it amazing when early in Janet’s life, her thoughts about dating a black boy was gross and then later in life, getting addicted to black cock and having two black children to a black guy who easily seduced her.
If you don’t mind me asking,.. after Snake and Debbie moved on looking for another white couple, did Janet continue fucking other black guys..?
Hello Janice. Not at first. She & I were at a loss about being replaced. Snake did use Janet a lot. Janet was devoted to him & Debbie. The 3 of them would go out & I would pay for the dates & watch the kids. Janet would spend the weekend with them. I had been cut off from Janet's pussy, by Snake's order. Debbie would give me some pussy sometimes, but most of the time when Debbie felt sorry for me, she would have me lay on my back, with my legs up, so my dick was aimed at my face. She would play with me. She would calmly talk about what they did to Janet & I would thank her. I would spray my cum on my face. Janet kept their trailer cleaned & ours. She gave them her paycheck. So we were really devoted to them. We moved away after we were replaced. We did get back to being a regular married couple. Then after a couple of years, Janet mentioned something was missing. Janet asked me did I miss being owned? I told her I do but I do not. I told her it was exciting but I like us now. Janet said she missed being owned & watching me submit to a better man. I asked if she could find a white guy? She stated we do not know if he would be a better man, but we do know all black men are superior to us. I had to agree. I asked what she had in mind? She thought maybe we should find a younger couple or at least a younger man. She said they may like having an older couple to own. About 6 months later Janet told me she found a young black soldier that was looking for a room to rent. Janet had chatted with him & she told him he can have a room with us, rent-free. I asked why she did not ask me first. She told me I had no say & I was to offer him the master bedroom & I was to move to the spare bedroom. So I did this. He stammered "what?" I told him it was only proper he takes the master bedroom and that includes my wife. Janet had made me move into the spare bedroom already. I told him about our history. Janet spoke up & told him it was up to him what he wanted. As long as he was in our home, everything belonged to him. He told us "This was some crazy white people shit." Janet took his hand and took him to his bedroom & gave him a welcome blowjob. When he came out I was fixing them a meal. He stayed with us a year before he got transferred.

Wow.. Spade must have really got Janet hooked on black cock huh.. If not, she most likely wouldn’t have looked for a black guy to move in with y’all..
I think you mentioned this before and hope you don’t mind me asking, but how old was Janet when Snake first started fucking her..?

Back