• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Wife joins friend on a singles cruise

AlfonsoAnon

Spam Hunter
Staff Member
I've often liked stories where the wife & her lover go off on a cruise or vacation together leaving hubby at home. But usually that's the end of the story rather than the beginning, or maybe chapter 5 or 6 in a big multi-parter. This has the cruise bit as main focus of the story.

General idea is that a friend of the wife (maybe her old roommate, a few years after college?) offers her a spot on a 2 week cruise. Hubby agrees, but the wife doesn't tell him its a singles cruise.

Up to whoever takes this on as to how innocent the wife is in all this. Do guys keep hitting on her because its a singles cruise, or was she going out of her way to encourage it? As the wife updates the husband on what's happening, is she trying to ease his fears or amp them up? Was the friend trying to 'corrupt' the wife, or were they in on it together from the beginning?

My personal preference would be for the wife planning things out -but playing innocent to her husband until the very end. But regardless, I don't think that they should have been an 'active' cuckolding couple beforehand or that it was a fantasy of the husband. He can like it by the end, or be utterly heartbroken, but the sex the wife has is for her own benefit -not her husband.

As I've said before, I'm no writer. Any attempt at creative writing I've made has just been a summary of facts, not a description of events. But if a more creative type sees this & wants to make it their own, go right ahead.

Back