• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Whitebois ….How long have you been pussy free ?

8 &1/2 years.
She’s a mean bitch. She makes me suck only her nipples then she cums and tells me “that was good” and leaves me in my room. I’m not allowed to touch any part of her body ever. Except when she needs to cum without her Black man around.

It's been about eight years for me, but even during my three year long relationship I rarely felt her pussy with my cocklette, it was usually fingers or toys to please her, if I tried to do it I'd feel almost nothing due to my utter lack of size

I've been in a relationship for 5 years, pussyfree for 4 years and caged for about 8 months. Fortunately I'm allowed to watch her black bulls fucking her from time to time, and rarely I get a ruined orgasm if I have served them perfectly.

Due to crappy medical issues my little balls never properly developed so they were just the size of peas when they got removed, I've since had prostetics put in, so while everything looks correct it's all functionally useless, decided I wanted to have them put in so I could possibly have my clitty locked up in the future

12 years for me licked a lot since and fingered some toys but my cock has not been in one in 12 years but you could also add the 3 years the wife and I never had sex till she left

Back