• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Whiteboi breeding - my first time

JoshyJoS

Jack of Spades Whiteboi Gooner
Just thought I'd share a fun story from several years ago, when I was getting into the BNWO. Met a young black man on grindr who was ofc hot and so confident. Told me how his dick was perfect for anal, and it really was - not very thick, but long and with a little upward curve. He was great at the talk and we met up asap. I explained I wasn't on prep and didn't want to take it raw from a stranger and he was very understanding.

When he came over he got my white boipussy wet from his words and actions, and it slid right in - unusual for me, I'm small and tight. As he deep-stroked me with his perfect dick my eyes began to roll in the back of my head and he was hitting spots no man ever had. My slutty moans got heavier and heavier, and suddenly I had to be bred by this god. I told him to take off the condom and get me pregnant. He asked "are you sure?" and I reached behind him and ripped it off. I started screaming to make me his bitch, give me his babies. He flooded me with so much cum I leaked it for a day.

After that I understood why so many snowbunnies get pregnant. I had no intention of taking his load but once we started I had to have it or I would have died. He filmed the entire thing and I begged for a copy of the video and he would never send it.

Back