• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

White Woman Opportunism?

D.Brown

Author!
Author
Increasing numbers of unfulfilled White women are naturally selecting stronger, more masculine superior black men for lovers and fathers of their children. This is one front of the racial war of liberation against white men. It's mostly a non-violent front, but as the racial war intensifies, as the balance of racial power shifts, as white male numbers dwindle with crashing white birth rates and collapsing white political and social power, and increasing defections of white women from white men, other fronts in the racial war will be important and they will inevitably be violent. It's inevitable. Study history of you doubt this.

White women balk at "violence" , deplore "violence", blah , blah, blah.... and even go through the motions of denying their support for white exterminationism, even as they flee from white men and the white world and enjoy the carnal pleasures of superior black men. So far so good.

Is it necessary or even desirable for women to participate in the physical elimination of white men? Is it enough for them to just accept the inevitable and to refrain from judging their black male partners who do follow through with natural, healthy expressions of racial domination?

As one strong black man expressed it to his "nonviolent" white woman lover and prospective father of his child, "I won't judge you for refusing to slit a white man's throat. I only ask that you don't judge me if I do."

Is that enough?

White women who recognize the beauty of black supremacy and the necessity of white eradication need to support their lovers/bulls/masters who desire to take more direct action in bringing about the extinction of the white race. Without some effort at white disposal, the differential in numbers between black and white will remain improperly skewed for far too long. White women who shrink from violence themselves can still actively support decriminalizing black on white violence, along with more benign programs such as reparations and affirmative action and wealth seizure. In time, many of these women will come to see violence against white men as not disturbing in the least, but a welcome step in crafting a new order. The woman who gives the nod to her bull to slit her white father or husband or son's throat today may well be wielding the knife herself tomorrow,

You guys may have over thought this the woman of all colour are just looking for the best sex they can get and if it’s your big black dick then so be it.
Do not be disillusioned to assume that they don’t want to be supported and cherished not just fucked and filled with babies they did that in the 1950/60.

Increasing numbers of unfulfilled White women are naturally selecting stronger, more masculine superior black men for lovers and fathers of their children. This is one front of the racial war of liberation against white men. It's mostly a non-violent front, but as the racial war intensifies, as the balance of racial power shifts, as white male numbers dwindle with crashing white birth rates and collapsing white political and social power, and increasing defections of white women from white men, other fronts in the racial war will be important and they will inevitably be violent. It's inevitable. Study history of you doubt this.

White women balk at "violence" , deplore "violence", blah , blah, blah.... and even go through the motions of denying their support for white exterminationism, even as they flee from white men and the white world and enjoy the carnal pleasures of superior black men. So far so good.

Is it necessary or even desirable for women to participate in the physical elimination of white men? Is it enough for them to just accept the inevitable and to refrain from judging their black male partners who do follow through with natural, healthy expressions of racial domination?

As one strong black man expressed it to his "nonviolent" white woman lover and prospective father of his child, "I won't judge you for refusing to slit a white man's throat. I only ask that you don't judge me if I do."

Is that enough?
There will always be those that see what is coming and want to position their selves so they can have the best outcome for their self. Plenty of smart white girls will fall right in line and do what is best for them. Please the Black man and help to get other white girls to come along. Recruiting more white girls will be an important job. The more whites that accept the changes willingly then the less ones that have to be dealt with in more direct manners. But yes I see white girls will have no problem turning their backs on white boys because they want to survive as best they can.

There will always be those that see what is coming and want to position their selves so they can have the best outcome for their self. Plenty of smart white girls will fall right in line and do what is best for them. Please the Black man and help to get other white girls to come along. Recruiting more white girls will be an important job. The more whites that accept the changes willingly then the less ones that have to be dealt with in more direct manners. But yes I see white girls will have no problem turning their backs on white boys because they want to survive as best they can.
Whites will have to be dealt with directly for the sake of black esteem and self respect. Men with no stomach for direct action are not real men. What they get with the fire and sword is more highly valued than what falls into their laps. Direct action gives rise to strength and confidence and awareness of true values. It teaches the lesson, the timeless lesson, of the importance of strength. Whites are dying because they grew weak and gave too much power to their women.

Whatever happens I hope us white guys that support, encourage and actively recruit white women learning about the power of big black cock will be treated kindly by the black leaders. I believe BBC is the source of black power. Once a white girl experiences it the rest will eventually fall into place.

Whites will have to be dealt with directly for the sake of black esteem and self respect. Men with no stomach for direct action are not real men. What they get with the fire and sword is more highly valued than what falls into their laps. Direct action gives rise to strength and confidence and awareness of true values. It teaches the lesson, the timeless lesson, of the importance of strength. Whites are dying because they grew weak and gave too much power to their women.
Your point of giving too much power to their women is compounded by the fact of so many of these women aligning their selves with Blacks, both men and women. This shifts the dynamic of the business world. The interest of Blacks and all women, viewed as minorities, actually can and have increased power and influence. The white women, through actions, show the white men they are not valued as much and so much power will shift without raising a finger and the white male will see what has happened. Those with their will broken are easily manipulated. But yes there are those that will require different measures to convince them.

Your point of giving too much power to their women is compounded by the fact of so many of these women aligning their selves with Blacks, both men and women. This shifts the dynamic of the business world. The interest of Blacks and all women, viewed as minorities, actually can and have increased power and influence. The white women, through actions, show the white men they are not valued as much and so much power will shift without raising a finger and the white male will see what has happened. Those with their will broken are easily manipulated. But yes there are those that will require different measures to convince them.
The issue isn't "convincing" them. It's removing them. Physical removal, whether through attrition or direct action, is the ultimate objective. White women who defected from whites to black are always whining that they don't support "violence" or "extermination," but they'll reconcile their tender sensibilities and go with the stronger man, the way they always do.

What will be the fate of us white guys that are true believers in the BNWO. We have been recruiting. We have been supporting. We have been encouraging. We have been offering wives, sisters and ********* to the cause. Surely we will be safe?

What will be the fate of us white guys that are true believers in the BNWO. We have been recruiting. We have been supporting. We have been encouraging. We have been offering wives, sisters and ********* to the cause. Surely we will be safe?

You'll be castrated and live out your days as a eunuch, serving your black superiors. . White men with a history of farm animal like behavior will be allowed to live out their days....as farm animals until and unless some more productive use can be made of them. Study the history of Haiti. Newly emancipated blacks declared their independence and invited whites to return to Haiti to help rebuild its economy. When the whites returned, based on promises of amnesty, the blacks murdered all of them....men, women and children. White women will be spared in the new reality. That's the only significant change.

You'll be castrated and live out your days as a eunuch, serving your black superiors. . White men with a history of farm animal like behavior will be allowed to live out their days....as farm animals until and unless some more productive use can be made of them. Study the history of Haiti. Newly emancipated blacks declared their independence and invited whites to return to Haiti to help rebuild its economy. When the whites returned, based on promises of amnesty, the blacks murdered all of them....men, women and children. White women will be spared in the new reality. That's the only significant change.
Honestly. That’s not much incentive. The white guys as I described above should have better standing than that. We should be at least shown as allies and heroes. I do expect to serve the black kings. I do expect to never be allowed to fuck any girls. We should be allowed to watch sex sessions. Working our way up to watching breeding sessions. We should be allowed to clean up after the black kings. I do expect there to be mass murder of non-believers. I can provide a list of white guys that should be on the list.

The issue isn't "convincing" them. It's removing them. Physical removal, whether through attrition or direct action, is the ultimate objective. White women who defected from whites to black are always whining that they don't support "violence" or "extermination," but they'll reconcile their tender sensibilities and go with the stronger man, the way they always do.
Sometimes people may not support something but grow to accept it as a way of survival. Survival drives people to the winning side. I see where many whites are hoping to find a place they can serve, survive, live. No matter who or what they sell out for a hope of safety. I think many will sell each other out to hope for some favoritism.

Whatever happens I hope us white guys that support, encourage and actively recruit white women learning about the power of big black cock will be treated kindly by the black leaders. I believe BBC is the source of black power. Once a white girl experiences it the rest will eventually fall into place.
I hope to offer my dick and balls as my devotion to the movement. I will activly promote the bnwo and try to turn every white girl to see the right way. My mother or anyother ****** member can Cut me either dick, balls or all 3 off under the watchfull eyes of the black community i will serve. I have served black men all my life , I hope to continue as BNWO takes over totally. my body will serve in ANY way the bnwo desires. I will eagerly support the cause never to sway

Black Superiors in the BNWO will remember too well the racism and atrocities committed by white males. There will be judgment for all white males, regardless of how docile or supportive we have been of white girls going Black. We will bow down and grovel to our Black Judges and beg to be castrated if that allows us to avoid execution. We will then be enslaved as household domestics, servants, and beasts of burden. We will serve our Black Superiors, and ironically we will also serve white women who are owned by Black Men.

I don't feel that it is, either. White women should feel a violent disdain for white men, and their ridiculous false narrative, and their even more absurd notion of a misplaced prowess in bed. White women have every right to treat white men however they feel they should, and if that involves elimination by whatever means that entails, then so be it. I picture every white wife, being Blacked and bred, and subsequently, castrating their pathetic excuse of a husband. When I say castrate, I mean reaching down and slicing them off with a rusty kitchen knife. If he bleeds out, she should squat over his face and piss on his lifeless corpse. It will be the closest he should ever have come to her white pussy.

Back