• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

White Sperm Havesting

Sperm from white males can be harvested and placed in the appropriate storage for white female artificial insemination to produce more white females for black males and white males for sperm harvesting, then the white male sperm doner can be castrated. If only the sperm of white men with micro penis today are used for artificial insemination in white women, then the white males over a couple of generation will all have micro penis that will only be good for sperm harvesting. I am ready to have my sperm harvest for artificial insemination in white women.

The wife would be given husbands balls perserved in a glass jar for display.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

White women are too valuable a commodity to ignore and in the new BNWO there will be a flourishing trade, whether open or underground or both, in white women, or should I say, white girls. The younger the better. Younger white girls 11-14 will draw premium prices because of their child bearing capabilities and their long useful life. Young white girls are like low mileage cars as compared with high mileage cars. More past miles mean's fewer future miles. That's why a car with 1,000 miles is more valuable than one with 100,000 miles. White women have been highly prized and coveted delicacies in the slave markets of the Middle East and Asia for thousands of years. This trade is too profitable to disappear. It will be kept alive in the future.

"Blacked"White women naively think their lives in the BNWO will be like interracial paradise where there will be endless black male admirers and lovers. Little do they realize the ultimate fate of blacked white women is slavery. Once their youth and looks are gone, what is left for them to do except work for black families?

Maybe white women should never have been allowed to vote after all. In the real world, they vote for their own racial destruction.

Back